My New Skates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Skates

I just got my new Mutiny Ryan Lemons 40.40" and my new Nick Taylor 38.65" in

I still need to grip them. I want to do something fun & fancy, any suggestions, thoughts, ideas, etc???
    Attached Files
    www.integrity-wake.com

Very cool

I'll get some pics of mine up soon....

Comment

cougars will get you everytime if you're not careful....
      Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Jeff this week we are taking the boat in for new Bimini and vinyl work. once it's done your daughter will be old enough to hit up lake smell-some-more.
        Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
          cougars will get you everytime if you're not careful....
          The graphic is a true story
          www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
            Jeff this week we are taking the boat in for new Bimini and vinyl work. once it's done your daughter will be old enough to hit up lake smell-some-more.
            I am totally down. It would be fun to meet up with you guys & start hanging out on the lake, river, etc...
            www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Just ordered a sheet of clear for the Mutiny...that top sheet has too much detail to cover up.

Still pondering what to do on the TNT???
              www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Awesome skates!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thtrog View Post
                  Awesome skates!!!
                  Thanks

Guapo just picked up the Team 41...Can't wait to see some pics of his.
                  www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Even my wife thinks that Mutiny is a kick-azz look. Seriously, she just said, "That kicks azz!"

Comment

Jeffe, send them to me and I will put the grip tape on for you. When I'm done I might even send them back.

Comment

Originally posted by dingleberry View Post
                        Even my wife thinks that Mutiny is a kick-azz look. Seriously, she just said, "That kicks azz!"
                        When we meet up this summer you guys can shred them all you want
                        www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

When AJ is done grip-taping them, we will run them through the full QC tests. We want to make sure that both will be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by ImaPigDog View Post

When AJ is done grip-taping them, we will run them through the full QC tests. We want to make sure that both will be safe.
                            That is exactally what we will do.

Comment

Jeffe,
                              Do you have any skates with a grind base? I was at the park this week and the skaters were wishing they had grind bases for sliding rails. I think they said the rail model wakeboards had a p-tex base.

Comment

Working...
                              X