No announcement yet.

Are all waxes the same?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys. Anyone tried out the waxes yet. I would love to hear your thoughts on my products.
    What Rocks Your Boat?

Comment

Tried the Hula Surf away tonight, it is great and has a great smell. Thanks for,the samples. I am going out Fiiday and will wait till Sunday to wipe down to,see how it works on tougher spots but so far it is great. I used Babes last year, boat bling hot sauce so far this year. The gel was shiny and very slick after I applied the hula surf away, I cannot wait to the water bead up and roll off on Friday.

Comment

If you want to increase the slick feel of the spray detailer be sure to use the wax ahead of time as this will really repel water.

Feel free to post pics of your boat
        What Rocks Your Boat?

Comment

Finally got the Zee out of the garage and got to clean it and try the Hula Surf Away sample John had sent up. It did a respectable job and I was pleased with it's performance. I did notice that My Boat Bling Hot Sauce would knock out the water spots with a bit less effort though but all in all I would say it is a fine product
          Thaanks Again John, for the Samples and Swag

[IMG][/IMG]
          "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Awesome picture. I appreciate the feedback. Your Z1 looks flawless. You're welcome for the swag.
            What Rocks Your Boat?

Comment

John;
              I used the cleaner wax and surf spray on my 24V a few days ago. i was very pleased with the shine, and feel the product left. I have an area on my transome that the sun has fadded a bit, and think I need something a bit more abrasive to get through the haze. the Cleaner wax helped, and removed much of the sun damage, but kinda just polished the rest of it. Thinking of trying a 3M compound next unless you can suggest something else. P.S. thanks for the Koozies
              "Just Surf Damn it"

Comment

To remove oxidation on transoms exposed to sun I would definitely use a compound first then follow with Hang Ten Cleaner Wax.

3M has good compounds and they are abundant.
                I sell a product called Hula CP Compound that several detailers use.
                Are you going to compound using a rotary polisher and wool pad?

You are welcome for the Koozies
                Have a Fun and Safe Memorial Day Weekend.
                What Rocks Your Boat?

Comment

Used the Surf Away detailer Friday night after being out and after going out today. I am very pleased with the results and the smell. Surf Away left the boat spot less and very shiny. My buddy, who is pretty picky, was really surprised and was asking where to get some. I am sending him your way John. I think I will be getting some more of this as well. I still need to test the wax.

So far I have been satisfied with the Hula products. Well worth it.

Comment

Anymore of y'all test the waxes you got in your kits.
                    Just checking as your feedback has been great.
                    What Rocks Your Boat?

Comment

Originally posted by Hula Boat Care View Post
                      Sorry John, I haven't yet but hopefully soon. Soon as I do I'll post it up.
                      "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Hula Boat Care View Post
                        I used the Polymer Sealant! Boat looked like it did the day I bought it! Slick!

Comment

Did you apply by hand or with a machine? I'm about to run out of my Meguiars Carnuba Marine Wax and I'm looking to try a different type of sealer. How easy was it to apply and buff off?
                          2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
                          2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Originally posted by Ewok View Post
                            Did you apply by hand or with a machine? I'm about to run out of my Meguiars Carnuba Marine Wax and I'm looking to try a different type of sealer. How easy was it to apply and buff off?
                            I applied it by hand. As easy to apply and buff off as any other wax.

Comment

Originally posted by ajholt7 View Post
                              I applied it by hand. As easy to apply and buff off as any other wax.
                              Thanks for the review, I just ordered a bottle of the polymer and vinyl cleaner.
                              2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
                              2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

I've been a babes guy.....where can I get some samples of the hula products?

Comment

Working...
                                X