No announcement yet.

Cleaning products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a sample of the shine and vinyl. I used the shine last weekend, I was absolutely blown away with how well the shine worked. The boat is on the water at all times now, and actually I didn't have a chance to wipe it down from the two prior uses. There were a lot of water spots that the Babes Boat Bright couldn't get out. This stuff really easily got ride of everything, and you barely use any of it.

This was the first time I used it and I am very impressed thus far. I will be interested to see how it protects in the long run. But so far I am quite pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeprunc View Post
      I was absolutely blown away with how well the shine worked.... There were a lot of water spots that the Babes Boat Bright couldn't get out. This stuff really easily got ride of everything, and you barely use any of it.
      X2

I was really surprised when the water spots came off with a wipedown with the speed shine. I have always used Babes Boat Bright and the water spots will just build up until I use a separate remover.

I do worry that anything caustic enough to wipe away water spots will be too harsh on the wax for everyday use. But not enough worry to prevent me from using it next season

In contrast, the vinyl cleaner did not seem to do anything more than Babes or 303.

Comment

Working...
      X