Cleaning products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleaning products

hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on the site. Just wanted to let you guys know about a product I used this last weekend. I was getting the Tige 22v ready for the Lake Of the Ozark Shootout and needed to clean it up. I used Performance Boat Candy and man was I impressed. The speed gloss got the boat back to showroom condition and the vinyl cleaner got some black marks off the seat that I couldnt get out with other products. I actually got to meet the owner of the company at the shootout as well and he and his employees were awesome. Just figured I'd put the product out here as I know I've got good tips and help from other Tige owners in the past. Check out the website performanceboatcandy.com and see what you think

I talked with the owner and he said if there was interest in a group buy he would look to see what he could do to help us out

Anyone interested let me know

Craig
    22v
    Lake of the ozarks
    Missouri

Do they give away samples?

Comment

Answered my own question. They do have samples.
      http://www.performanceboatcandy.com/...p?m=contact_us

Comment

Like the picture.

Comment

Just sent a request for a sample.

Comment

Originally posted by trudelle View Post
            hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on the site. Just wanted to let you guys know about a product I used this last weekend. I was getting the Tige 22v ready for the Lake Of the Ozark Shootout and needed to clean it up. I used Performance Boat Candy and man was I impressed. The speed gloss got the boat back to showroom condition and the vinyl cleaner got some black marks off the seat that I couldnt get out with other products. I actually got to meet the owner of the company at the shootout as well and he and his employees were awesome. Just figured I'd put the product out here as I know I've got good tips and help from other Tige owners in the past. Check out the website performanceboatcandy.com and see what you think

I talked with the owner and he said if there was interest in a group buy he would look to see what he could do to help us out

Anyone interested let me know

Craig
            22v
            Lake of the ozarks
            Missouri
            Hi Craig,

It was a pleasure meeting you at the LOTO event. I'm glad you liked our products.

Anyone that would like a sample is welcome to email us through our Contact us tab on the website. Simply navigate to http://www.performanceboatcandy.com/...p?m=contact_us and send us your mailing address.

-Tim

Comment

They answered me quickly and the samples are on the way
              "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Performance Boat Candy View Post
                Hi Craig,

It was a pleasure meeting you at the LOTO event. I'm glad you liked our products.

Anyone that would like a sample is welcome to email us through our Contact us tab on the website. Simply navigate to http://www.performanceboatcandy.com/...p?m=contact_us and send us your mailing address.

-Tim
                I did that! Will be waiting on samples.

Comment

the products are awsome and as you can see the customer service is on spot....
                  Tim hope to see you next year at the shootout. you going to put the pics of my boat on the website too

Comment

Originally posted by Iwndr View Post
                    They answered me quickly and the samples are on the way
                    I didn't get a reply email. Iwndr if it went to my junk and got deleted on accident.

Comment

Originally posted by skippabcool View Post
                      I didn't get a reply email. Iwndr if it went to my junk and got deleted on accident.
                      Mine did go to my junk.
                      "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

I think I can see her... ovaries from here.
                        So this monkey walks into a bar...

Comment

Got my sample today. I will have to test it out now.

Comment

Got my sample (speed shine, vinyl cleaner, vinyl protector) today. I will try it this weekend.

I am most intertested in feedback on the polish and the wax. Anyone here try it? I very much need to polish out the gel coat before putting it up for the season.

Comment

I only got one sample, the Speed Gloss.

Comment

Working...
                              X