Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you use Babe's Boat Bright on your boat after pulling it from the water?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babes every time out of the water. Good stuff.

Comment

We use Babes. I just started last year, and wasn't 100% sure it was better than some of the home remedies...but is seems this year like its working a lot better. Maybe its cooler out, or maybe I have a better base of polish, wax, and babes built up.

Comment

I don't use it every time but I do use it at least once a week. I am also in the water 2 or 3 times a week.
        Last edited by KonaKing; 05-11-2010, 06:13 PM.

Comment

I used to use vinegar and water, but it does strip the wax. Now I use Babes and for tougher water spots, stuff called spot-be-gone. However, I ordered the Babes spot remover on the group buy to try it out. I have also used the Eagle spray on wax, but Babes is cheaper if you buy a gallon.

Comment

The more I use the babes boat bright the more I love it. It keeps the boat looking like I just buffed and waxed it. I wont go with out it!

Comment

Does anyone else cut it 1:1 with water? This is what I do, and use it everytime we come out of the water after a rinse down with a hose.

Comment

I just tried the BoatBling HotSauce and as soon as I use up all my Babe's I will be ordering Hotsauce instead.

Comment

Working...
                X