Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you use Babe's Boat Bright on your boat after pulling it from the water?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you use Babe's Boat Bright on your boat after pulling it from the water?

Do you use Babe's Boat Bright on your boat after pulling it from the water? If not, what do you use?

We just use the standard 50/50 vinegar/water mix with a cap full of wax mixed together.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan and Christy View Post
      We just use the standard 50/50 vinegar/water mix with a cap full of wax mixed together.
      Wont the vinegar just strip the wax ?

Comment

So far it does not seem to have. The cap of wax helps with that though.

Comment

we use boat bling's hot sauce...... cut 50/50 with distilled water.
          Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Babes every time. Yes vinegar strips wax. I am going to try the BoatBling HotSauce this year.

Comment

I used Ducky or Babes... Both are great products!
              Originally posted by G-MONEY
              It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

We have used Babe's Boat Bright with great success. A Spring & Fall wax job along with Boat Bright keeps her looking shiny & new.

The thing that I like about Boat Bright is that is still easy to work with on the 90˚+ days when the hull dries off before we can get her wiped down.

We get water spots here, especially with black & blue hull colors. I have tried the vinegar/water mix for the water spots with very little success. However, the Babe's Spot Solver removes it with ease.

Comment

I use lemon pledge every time. Works like a champ and keeps everything shiny and smooth!
                  Ends up being a lot easier than having to mix different vinegar/wax etc together. I wax the hull at the beginning of every season as well.

Comment

I use Ducky's since day one. Never had any problems with spotting.

Comment

We use driven products. IMO babes leaves a little residue. Driven has been by far the best we've used.
                      ---v^---v^---v^_____---v^---v^ For a second there. I was bored to death!!

Comment

25% Vinegar and 75% tap water is what I use after each use. I alternate this with Eagle One liquid wax as well.

Comment

Babes for the last two years as a detailer.....try the Hot Sauce and make up your own mind.
                          www.boatbling.net

Comment

25/75 water and viniger, then go over again with babes or 3m spray on wax
                            Let it be!!!

Comment

I just started using babes. 3 times so far. I think it works great. got off all the spots and slime line. made the boat shine and slick with no leftover residue.

Comment

Working...
                              X