No announcement yet.

Ideal Vehicle to pull 05 Tige' 22 foot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

05 F150 5.4L does a real good job (even with no trailer brakes) got to get that fixed this winter.

Comment

ANYthing with a cummins in it!
      I'm full of tomfullery

Comment

Originally posted by bruceemail View Post
        What have you found to be the ideal Vehicle to pull 05 Tige' 22 foot? Weight is 5,000 with trailer and gas?
        Glad to see that you finally joined the discussion board. There is alot of information that you will find useful on here.

Isn't your boat an '03 21i? Does that mean that you will be buying a different boat when you get back?

Comment

I pull my 22Ve with an 07 Nissan Titan Crew cab and it does just fine...
          Work Hard, Play Harder!!!

Comment

After a long wait the time has come. In 2010 the 1500 Chevy Silverado will come with a 4.5l Duramax Diesel!! this truck was made for boat pulling.
            http://www.pickuptrucks.com/html/201...sel-spied.html
            I'm going old school- I'm bring back the SKURFER!!!!!!

Comment

get a diesel
              Originally posted by G-MONEY
              It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyJ83 View Post
                After a long wait the time has come. In 2010 the 1500 Chevy Silverado will come with a 4.5l Duramax Diesel!! this truck was made for boat pulling.
                http://www.pickuptrucks.com/html/201...sel-spied.html
                I doubt this happens in today's society. If it does though it will be the last truck I buy. Guess we will see in a few months. If it's a 2010 model it should already be out now.

Comment

CrazyJ,

I stand corrected, did some googling, guess your right. Just wonder if it really will happen, can't imagine 30ish mpg in a truck

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
                    CrazyJ,

I stand corrected, did some googling, guess your right. Just wonder if it really will happen, can't imagine 30ish mpg in a truck
                    I know right. this truck is truly amazing. I first stumbled upon this when looking for an Avalanche with a diesel, that is the truck I am hoping we will see in the near future. Found a guy up in MI that did drop a D on the old 2500 Ava platform. Seemed like more work then it was worth but nice truck none the less. I have heard they are planing on revealing it at the Taxes state fair in July but that might be pushed back. Being that I am not in the states right now I don't know if they are going to push the advertisement or not. Either way this is going to be one hell of a truck. Mind you all of the Big three are coming out with thier own versions too so.
                    Last edited by CrazyJ83; 02-04-2009, 01:29 PM.
                    I'm going old school- I'm bring back the SKURFER!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X