07 RZ 2 a pig out of the....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lee View Post
    You might want the 857 which is 13.25 x 15.5 with .060 cup instead of .105 cup.
    Thanks.. I'll look into that but don't spend my time at altitude when boating. I am <500 feet from sea level 99% of my time... But definitely will look at purchasing something for that 1% in the future.

Comment

You don't spend enough time in your boat(s) to need a new prop anyway...

Comment

I just thought of something....maybe he has a clogged fuel filter or a MAF sensor that is bad (do these boats have those?)?

Comment

How long does it take to plane, in terms of seconds and where is the RPM at and throttle position?

You should be able to give it half throttle, be around 3200 - 3500 RPMs, and it should take about 3 to 4 seconds to plane. If you are giving it more throttle and not reaching those RPMs it may be an engine problem.

Like everyone else said, you should have the ACME 537.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
            You don't spend enough time in your boat(s) to need a new prop anyway...
            You and dog are funny people.

Comment

Thanks for all the help, repaced the low and high pressure pumps just today we will see. A friend has a RZ4 16 prop and 400 hp and he has had no problems we will see tonight.

Comment

If i was you I would just drop like at least 2 pitch sizes, maybe 3, then youll get your power back

Comment

Working...
                X