No announcement yet.

Boat died while driving, and would not start again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When my breaker tripped, it was because I was a dumba$$ and hooked up a hot wire from my altenator to a ground wire and melted all the wires in my wiring harness to ground. That made for a fun day. Rewiring the entire harness. Fun, Fun.
    How can I be racist when all of my assault rifles are black?

Comment

Sounds like some issues I'm having with my 07 21i. I've found that it is vapor lock in the fuel line. Sometimes it does it when trying to pull up a skier. Most of the time it does it when we anchor and swim for a little while. Especially on hot days. Fix quick for the summer has been bleeding the gas vapor out of the bleeder valve on the fuel line. Starts right up after doing this. The problem is that I've seen quite a few people on here that have this problem, yet Tige and Marine Power act like they've never heard of it happening.

Comment

Not sure Marine Power is motivated since Tige dropped them for PCM
        Let it be!!!

Comment

The issue isn't unique to Marine Power either. I've had this issue with my Merc as well. Just running the blower fixes the issue because it lowers the temp in the bilge near the engine.
          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Working...
          X