speed control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
    Dont buy Zero off unless you are a tournament skier. If you want GPS speed control for wakeboarding use PP
    The man, Travis Moye, has no problems with Zero Off why do you?
    "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
    "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Originally posted by evil0ne View Post
      The man, Travis Moye, has no problems with Zero Off why do you?
      Zero Off is marketed more towards 3 event skiing. From what I have heard Perfect pass is not going to be used in tournaments at all next year. The features are all set up for 3 event skiing. I dont see why a wakeboarder would want to buy Zero Off, which cant be used on mechanical engines and is about $400 more expensive than the Wakeboard Edition Stargazer.
      Common Sense is not so Common
      Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

I have used both as a driver & rider in 3-event & wakeboarding tournaments & prefer ZO. As a driver it is easier to navigate and to adjust from rider to rider than PPSG. From behind the boat the pull is very similar. The main advantage is the ease of use, especially if someone is not use to using a cruise control system.
        It is up to the boat manufacture on which system they use; right now MasterCraft & CorrectCraft will use ZO & Malibu will use PPSG in 2008 AWSA Nationals. ZO is used in the King of Wake & Pro WakeBoard Tour, so it is pretty apparent they are marketing to both.

Comment

Working...
        X