speed control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speed control

I was in Powell last week and had a chance to board behind my brother inlaws 247LSV with the speed control.It ruined me for my boat.I have a 98 PRE2200WT.Do you guys know what my options are for an add on speed control ?
    You bet wakeboarding and motocross will drain the wallet in a hurry ,but not near as fast as teenage rehab

Perfect Pass

Comment

diddo, Star Gazer Wake Edition $1195. This will probly be your best bet. You can even install it yourself.
      Last edited by balair; 07-24-2008, 08:02 PM.
      Tige Throws Mad Wake.

Comment

I just noticed that the New PP systems are GPS based instead of paddle wheel
        Tige Throws Mad Wake.

Comment

Originally posted by balair View Post
          I just noticed that the New PP systems are GPS based instead of paddle wheel
          Yeah the Stargazer.
          Common Sense is not so Common
          Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

If we could get 5 of us that want to buy the PerfectPass Stargazer Wakeboard, we can get a discount with Ian from Only Inboards. I stll haven't pulled the trigger but I am growing tired of the inability of my wife to drive a consistent speed.

Comment

PerfectPass When it doesn't work, I don't even want to go out on the boat.
              Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

The cool part is you can upgrade current paddle wheel pefect pass to the GPS system. Granted it will set you back $600-$800, but I like knowing I could upgrade if the current system ever acts up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeky View Post
                  The cool part is you can upgrade current paddle wheel pefect pass to the GPS system. Granted it will set you back $600-$800, but I like knowing I could upgrade if the current system ever acts up.
                  Depends on how old your system is. Some may have to upgrade, the screen master module and add the gps stuff.

Comment

http://www.perfectpass.com/pp_star_gazer.html#upgrade

As long as you have wakeboard pro you can upgrade: $429 for the module and $199 if you need the new display. Still seems like a good deal to me.

Comment

After mashing my paddle wheel twice this summer, I'm thinking about it.
                      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I am not sure if it is available yet, but I recommend Zero Off over Star Gazer. They are using both systems in 3-event skiing & as a driver, Zero Off is much easier to use over Star Gazer.

http://zerogps.com/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by KTLW View Post
                          I am not sure if it is available yet, but I recommend Zero Off over Star Gazer. They are using both systems in 3-event skiing & as a driver, Zero Off is much easier to use over Star Gazer.

http://zerogps.com/index.php
                          But I don't think Zero Off works with our older NON drive by wire (we have mechanical).???

Comment

You are correct
                            What boats will Zero Off be available for?
                            Currently the Zero Off speed control system only works on 2006-2008 boats with a drive-by-wire, GM 5.7L & 6.0L engines that use an eControls ECU.

Comment

Dont buy Zero off unless you are a tournament skier. If you want GPS speed control for wakeboarding use PP

Comment

Working...
                              X