No announcement yet.

Marine Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with dogbert. Great looking boat.

Comment

thanks

Thanks for the compliments. I am friends with the owner of the marina, we ski together. He took the American Skier in on trade 3 years ago. Sometimes we skied with it when he sold his demo boat. It sat and sat and sat and he kept lowering the price. I wanted it from day one but couldn't swing it. Finally the price got to a point where I couldn't pass it up. He was a Nautique dealer then switched to Malibu. I'm a slalom course skier and this has the best wakes of any of the boats i've skied.

Anyway, picked it up Sunday. Spent 14 hours detailing it. Essentially, the boat was used for less than 3 years. It was on a private lake and has 190 hours.

You seem like a great bunch. Thanks.

Chris

Comment

Wow, those are a small amount of hours for the year it is. Detailing is a PITA. Wish there was an easier way to detail but again, you did it and did a good job I am sure for 14 hours. That was a long day.

Comment

wow. a great looking boat! We also looked and rode in an american skiier. Awesome slalom wakes for sure!!

Comment

Nice boat, Great colors.
            Malibu Owner, but I like Tige's too

Comment

must have missed this thread, it is clean looking boat
              "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Working...
              X