Marine Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marine Power

As an American Skier owner i am sort of a man without a country as they are now out of business. I joined this forum because Tigé uses or used Marine Power engines. What years were Marine Power used?

They were used in the mid 90's then again from 2004 to the present.

Comment

Originally posted by americanskier View Post
      As an American Skier owner i am sort of a man without a country as they are now out of business. I joined this forum because Tigé uses or used Marine Power engines. What years were Marine Power used?
      Welcome, we won't turn you away.
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

We don't turn anyone away. We have a Malibu, Moomba, and sailboat owners on this forum. It doesn't matter who you are and we are a very accepting bunch here.

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
          We don't turn anyone away. We have a Malibu, Moomba, and sailboat owners on this forum. It doesn't matter who you are and we are a very accepting bunch here.
          Well, we tried to turn you away, but then you went and bought a second Tige.
          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Actually we did turn Wake Havasu away after all the complaining he did.

Comment

No cry babies!

Comment

Your kidding me? They are out of business????? So how is motor warranty work being handled?
                Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
                  They were used in the mid 90's then again from 2004 to the present.
                  errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 03 as well

Comment

Most 2003 boats still have the Merc engines.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner View Post
                      Your kidding me? They are out of business????? So how is motor warranty work being handled?
                      American Skier went out of business not Marine Power.

Comment

Newby

Its nice to know you wont turn me away I currently own a Supra.
                        However I am going this weekend 115 miles to see the Tige 22v and 24v
                        I Don't know if I will buy one but it has attracted my attention.

Comment

Originally posted by MJHunter View Post
                          Its nice to know you wont turn me away I currently own a Supra.
                          However I am going this weekend 115 miles to see the Tige 22v and 24v
                          I Don't know if I will buy one but it has attracted my attention.
                          Welcome to the site. Tell us more about the options, pricing, and what you are looking for in a boat and I am sure we can help with a decission that you have.

Both boats are good choices.

Comment

thanks guys

It's nice to feel welcome. Here's the boat.. This is actually my second American Skier. My father has my old 1977 at the lodge we stay at in Ontario.

http://users.zoominternet.net/~emmco/amskier1.jpg
                            http://users.zoominternet.net/~emmco/amskier2.jpg
                            http://users.zoominternet.net/~emmco/amskier3.jpg
                            http://users.zoominternet.net/~emmco/amskier4.jpg
                            http://users.zoominternet.net/~emmco/amskier5.jpg

I am very impressed with what I can see of the MarinePower engine. Man is it peppy.

We just had a marina in Conneaut Lake take on the Tigé line. They seem to be doing pretty well.

Comment

That boat looks like it's in great shape!

Comment

Working...
                              X