No announcement yet.

2007 RZ2 Loss of power and Vibration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone. The RZ2 is fixed and runs amazing! The dealer had to upgrade the system (needed to put in a new chip for the upgrade) and reprogram some other things. Seems like the problems were programming issues. The gas guage is fixed and working perfect! This boat is like a rocket!!!! 6000 RPM and 49 mph! Even Keith (service manager) was amazed when they had it out on the water. We have 25 hours on the boat and played the last two weekends! What a blast and worth the wait. Thanks to everyone for your input and listening to my complaining. I will post pics soon!
    RZ2hot4U!

Comment

Glad to hear that everything got fixed. Post the pic's when you can.

Comment

Wow! 49 mph!!! That is a rocket! Glad to hear that it's up and running again!! Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
          Wow! 49 mph!!! That is a rocket! Glad to hear that it's up and running again!! Enjoy!
          What motor do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by THE g View Post
            What motor do you have?
            6.0L 400hp
            RZ2hot4U!

Comment

Originally posted by lovin the sun View Post
              Hey everyone. The RZ2 is fixed and runs amazing! The dealer had to upgrade the system (needed to put in a new chip for the upgrade) and reprogram some other things. Seems like the problems were programming issues. The gas guage is fixed and working perfect! This boat is like a rocket!!!! 6000 RPM and 49 mph! Even Keith (service manager) was amazed when they had it out on the water. We have 25 hours on the boat and played the last two weekends! What a blast and worth the wait. Thanks to everyone for your input and listening to my complaining. I will post pics soon!
              And that is 49 mph at 5000 feet above sea level. That is fast! Do you have a GPS to verify your speed?

Comment

Originally posted by Moki View Post
                And that is 49 mph at 5000 feet above sea level. That is fast! Do you have a GPS to verify your speed?
                Don't have a gps to very speed. Keith told us 49 mph on Utah Lake We had the boat at Jordanelle (6200 feet above sea level) digital reading was at 47. Not sure how accurate, but it is definitely fast enough
                RZ2hot4U!

Comment

Glad to hear that you a fixed up and runnin' smooth
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                  X