No announcement yet.

Taps Broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check @ the battery. There might be a couple inline fuse holders. that is where mine is.

Comment

Originally posted by jrtroyg View Post
      da bell,
      just moved here from so cal. where is the hot boardin up here?
      start

There are a lot of lakes around here in NorCal.

+ Englebright Lake (PM me)
      + Lake Clementine (PM me. Boat camping is good and the water level is always the same)
      + New Hogans Reservoir (PM surfdad)
      + Union Valley Lake (PM me. great glass in the AM windy after 10 AM)
      + Lake Oroville (huge lake. Need to go up forks and find secret hideaways. PM ragboy about this one)
      + Delta (PM Greg Malluk (sp) about this one)
      + Lake Shasta (PM Sparky???)
      + Lake Berryessa (I would stay away for awhile. They have had some issues of sewage going into the lake)
      + Folsom Lake (PM me or tigeblue)
      + North Sacramento River in Discovery Park, Sacramento (PM me or tigeblue)
      + Don Pedro (just another lake but has some nice spots that I have heard. Not sure who goes there)
      + Rollins Lake (PM me. they drain this lake early in the season if state is in a drought.)
      + New Bullards Bar (PM tigeblue. I have heard good and bad things about this lake. Bad being that it was too windy but we also had a high wind advisory that weekend. Good being that it is a very nice lake and very rideable)

Both Englebright and Clementine are lakes that they are not draining. Clementine is a silt control dam and I think Englebright doesn't drain also. Not sure why on Englebright but I know they don't drain it.

end

Comment

my swim brackets come loose all the time. As well as my taps doesn't work and I bought mine in aug of 03, I wish it was covered.
        Originally posted by G-MONEY
        It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X