No announcement yet.

Ignition Switch replacement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh...........I see.........luckily there is an autozone about 1000 yards from my house.......I will pick one up today and give it a try and see what happens.......
    Thanks!!

Comment

Whatever happened with your boat? Find the problem, get it fixed? Just checking in with ya.
      How can I be racist when all of my assault rifles are black?

Comment

Well, its actually starting really well! Not sure what the deal is..........Took it out all day Wed. with no issues.........went out again Friday and it was fine........then again yesterday for two separate trips........started 90% of the time on the first turn of the key........then just got back off the water from an early morning pull and it fired right up...........who knows........the lake I live on is not super big and I have my launch right next to the house so if it begins to get worse, then I will just pull it out and take it in.......I bought that starting button but haven't tried it yet...........trying to enjoy the 80+ degree weather and glassy water while I can!

Thanks again!

Comment

That is strange, well atleast you go to enjoy some time on the water. That's always the end goal. I keep my starting button in my boat in a little tool box I carry with me in the boat. Full of cheap tools. The button comes in handy for other things too. Anything you need to jumper or short it will work.
          How can I be racist when all of my assault rifles are black?

Comment

Working...
          X