Speedset Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rayarmstrong View Post
    I too have an '06 24ve (just bought it new) and found the speed set to be very tempermental. I cannot get it to engage at wakesurfing speeds. Is there a minimum speed?
    No minimum speed. I assume it works for wakeboarding? The 06 Accu-Set and the 07 Speed-Set are worlds apart and is a little tricky to get it set at surfing speeds.

What I like to do is get the speed-set and TAPS set where I want them before throwing a rider out. Its hard on the surfer to speed up and slow down while you're trying to get everything adjusted. Just have everyone chill til you're ready.

When everything is good to go, just throttle back to a stop, leave the engine running, and have you rider jump in the water and go.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

yeah i though the same thing about the 06 but after just a few times driving it you really get the hang of it and the display is not as important as you would think. its not a bad thing but you really dont need it. once you learn to use it its all good.

Comment

I have an 08 model and sometimes the display screen blanks out. Sometimes this will happen when I turn the switch on, and sometimes it will disappear when making incremental adjustments on the Tige set down and up buttons. Anyone familiar with this problem? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mab View Post
          I have an 08 model and sometimes the display screen blanks out. Sometimes this will happen when I turn the switch on, and sometimes it will disappear when making incremental adjustments on the Tige set down and up buttons. Anyone familiar with this problem? Thanks
          You may need to take it to a dealer to install the latest software.

Comment

Working...
          X