• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does medallion do touch2?

Comment

Originally posted by SRK99 View Post
      Does medallion do touch2?
      This is what happens when dealing with the craziest summer in my life. Just now getting to some messages. No, Murphy (enovation) does the touch2.
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

Just curious if anyone ever found a aftermarket screen that worked for this post? 2010 RZ4 touchscreen needed. Thanks!!

Comment

Did anyone find a replacement screen? I see a few online, but not sure if they are the same. 6.5" MITSUBISHI AA065VB07

Comment

Hey Guys, I have one of these touch screens I am trying to get rid of. It's brand new in packaging, (Tige PN# 413905 Medallion PN#6913-00358) I had an extra for my boat that I no longer have. 07/29/19 build date from Medallion. I'd be willing to let it go for pretty cheap. DM me if interested.

Comment

Interested! I sent a DM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let us know how it turns out

Comment

anyone have success fixing this screen issue without getting a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by thefuture21 View Post
                    anyone have success fixing this screen issue without getting a new one.
                    Hey Guys, I have engineered a replacement LCD/touch digitizer panel for these failing Medallion smat touch displays. My design has several improvements over the OEM:

- OCA film reather than glue which delaminates, leaks out, and causes lost touch response as there is an insulation bubble rather than the conductive glue in place.
                    -Dark blue anti glare
                    -Oleophobic coating.

The mail in service is basically you mail in your delaiminated unit, I replace it with one of the upgraded panels and send it back to you.

I am looking for people who can test, and provide feedback for Tige boats. Also, if anyone is in SW florida and I can test on their boat in exchange for a repair, that would be great. I would love to design a bench tester that allows me to power up the units- so if anyone has ideas on a design or equipment I would love to hear your thoughts. My contact is at the website:

mtcscreens.com

Comment

this is awesome will be in contact!

Comment

What touchscreen system does my 2016 R22 have. I'm having major issues with it, no other controls on the dash to circumvent the issue.

Comment

I purchased a replacement display from MTC Screens. The fit and finish of the display was better than what was delivered from factory. It actually responds more like a cell phone versus having to apply pressure like the original TT Screen. I haven't gotten a chance to actually use it the water but I am pretty excited to have full functionality back in my boat for my next trip.

Comment

If anyone does want an OEM screen, I have one for $3000 + shipping (dealer wants $4600 + tax + shipping).
                            Last edited by SteveCo; 06-09-2023, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X