No announcement yet.

Nautic Laugic NL4-Fc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wrote to Nautic Laugic to find out what I would need for the 2007 22Ve that is on the way to us. The response from them was the NL4-Sr kit. This is supposed to be the GPS upgrade for SpeedSet 2007-2014 for Tige Boats
    http://www.nauticlaugic.com/nl4-sr%20packages.html

I ordered it and have received it, but I don't have the boat here yet to install it. It looks pretty simple, mount box, mount puck, disconnect wire connection from the paddle wheel signal cable and plug it into the wires. All mating connections.
    "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Originally posted by Dandy View Post
      I wrote to Nautic Laugic to find out what I would need for the 2007 22Ve that is on the way to us. The response from them was the NL4-Sr kit. This is supposed to be the GPS upgrade for SpeedSet 2007-2014 for Tige Boats
      http://www.nauticlaugic.com/nl4-sr%20packages.html

I ordered it and have received it, but I don't have the boat here yet to install it. It looks pretty simple, mount box, mount puck, disconnect wire connection from the paddle wheel signal cable and plug it into the wires. All mating connections.
      Nice! Looks like you're my guinea pig Dandy!
      This is really one of my only complaints about this boat. The speedset is crap. At least compared to perfect pass it is. Straight line it does ok but as soon as you're turning, especially sharp, which I like to do when pulling wakeboarders to maximize the straight line time it slows way down. My old boat with PP let you add a touch of power by bumping the throttle which made it easy to stay on speed even in tight turns.
      Please keep us updated on how it integrates with the speedset! I appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by Jetdriver View Post
        Nice! Looks like you're my guinea pig Dandy!
        This is really one of my only complaints about this boat. The speedset is crap. At least compared to perfect pass it is. Straight line it does ok but as soon as you're turning, especially sharp, which I like to do when pulling wakeboarders to maximize the straight line time it slows way down. My old boat with PP let you add a touch of power by bumping the throttle which made it easy to stay on speed even in tight turns.
        Please keep us updated on how it integrates with the speedset! I appreciate it
        Jetdriver, no problem at all. Happy to be the guinea pig for you and possibly several others on TO. I don't know if we will even hit the water with the factory set up. Depending on when the boat arrives this week, the Nautic Laugic NL4-Sr may go in the new to us boat before it hits the water. If this is the case, I will not be able to provide a before and after comparison, but should be able to report how it functions. I most likely will just plug it in, zip tie up the control and not mount the GPS puck solid so that we can play around with different locations and only have to drill one hole for the wire to pass through. Then again, I may be too excited to get back on the water to take the time to install it. Getting back to you on this is my repayment to you for feedback on the 22Ve
        "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Working...
        X