No announcement yet.

blue sea "add a battery" kit...help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My starting battery is the smaller of the 2 batteries in the picture. That's the original location for my model/yr. The ACR is mounted just to the left of the locker opening, can't see it in those pictures. I'll see if I can find that picture for you. For your model, if their is room for the house battery, it would be easiest to mount it all aft lockers.

Comment

Found the picture
      IMG_2220.jpg

Comment

Did you mount that on the back side of the false bulkhead facing aft? I think I found a good place for my set up, just curious about yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I might just end up moving my second battery from its current location (aft send behind the bulkhead by the TAPS res) over to the front side of the aft port bulkhead just in front of the main battery. They will just be separated by the false bulkhead and I can mount the switch/ACR under the gunwhale in the same corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The ACR is basically mounted to the back of the fixed observer cushion right next to the locker opening. Kept it out of the way, but also where I could see the light on it to see that it's charging the batteries.

Comment

Working...
            X