Posisble Battery Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RZRCO23 View Post
    Does anyone know which batteries are being used while the isolater is in different positions? When the isolator is in position 1 is it using the house battery or the cranking battery?
    With that dual-circuit switch, both batteries are linked to their perspective loads and in use when the switch is in the "ON" position.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ok. I pulled the "charging battery," out of the boat and threw it on the charger and checked the volts and they are good. So... I'm guessing it's the "house battery," that's my voltage problem. I'm gonna have to pull it out and check it. I wanted to pull them out one at a time and make sure they had a good charge. We will see.

Comment

Do you have an actual voltage level of the battery prior to charging? Next would be after a charge, but not immediately after the charge as that would be misleading due to whats called the surface charge
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by RZRCO23 View Post
          Ok. I pulled the "charging battery," out of the boat and threw it on the charger and checked the volts and they are good. So... I'm guessing it's the "house battery," that's my voltage problem. I'm gonna have to pull it out and check it.
          That doesn't test the battery while it's under load, which is what matters. Take it to a battery store, auto parts store, etc. They will have a load tester which will give you a REAL idea of the battery's condition. Take both batteries while you're at it.

Comment

Ok, so after 3 outings I haven't had any battery issues, I just charged them up and we were good to go, however I still have my tower speaker issue. I am getting a feedback noise in the form of an annoying hum from my outer two speakers. The inner two work perfectly, I'm just getting the noise from the outer two. When the boat is in ACC and we are floating around..... no feedback noise. When the boat is started and the engine is running..... speakers immediately have feedback. My initial thought was that I have a ground issue but if I had a ground issue wouldn't I have feedback in ACC too? I checked the battery connections and they seem to be all seated well and tightened. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Comment

however I still have my tower speaker issue. I am getting a feedback noise in the form of an annoying hum from my outer two speakers. The inner two work perfectly, I'm just getting the noise from the outer two. When the boat is in ACC and we are floating around..... no feedback noise.
              Has this been discussed in another thread? Im too tired to look, sorry

Comment

You are right sir. I posted in the other thread.

Comment

So, i guess I still need to look for that thread then

Comment

Working...
                  X