No announcement yet.

Help on control module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laser, What prop are you running on your 21V? I put a Acme 537 on and I think I was hitting the rev limiter yesterday but has good hole shot and tops out at 48mph at 5100. So does that sound right or not. Also had a high pitched buzzer (not very loud) going off when I was idling around. Would go off for awhile and then come back on. Didn't notice anything unusal like, engine hot, low oil, etc. so any ideas what it is?
    Thanks

Comment

I have the exact same problem with my 2001. Can you tell me where you or the mechanic got the switch panels? I just found the problem and would like to fix it myself since its a bit late to put the boat in the shop.

Comment

Lakes Audio Marine in Brainerd, MN did the work. They just took a piece of plastic and fabricated it to fit the openings. Then drilled out the holes for the rocker switches to fit. He has a local guy that does screen printing that he took the fabricated cutouts to who then made the peel off stickers with the names on them and then just stuck them on the plastic. If you call them, ask for Dan(Owner) and he will give you the exact details. Hope this helps.

Comment

Digger,
          Finally got under the boat to check the prop. I am running an Acme 13.5x16, #1249. Good hole shot but could be a little better for surfing. I would call Acme and see what they recommend.
          Also, my switch panel went out this weekend. Getting power to the electronics, but nothing to the panel. I think I am going to fabricate a brushed aluminum panel with the Carling rocker switches. Frustrating to have this happen at the beginning of the summer.

Comment

Working...
          X