new stereo to be installed soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use MS Paint, or host somewhere like Photobucket.com
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by TRD View Post
      can anyone tell me how to reduce the picture size so I can upload. I tried email & web size and it says they are still to big.

I had some extra wires on my old deck unit that the new doesn't have and I need to know if they are needed or if anyone knows what they are for.

Thanks
      I use MS Paint. You can open your pic file in paint, then select IMAGE, the STRETCH/SKEW

type in a percentage number for both vertical and horizontal scaling. I like 50 for both. Then SAVE AS and use a new file name.
      It's not an optical illusion.
      It just looks like one.....

Comment

dale, open the pictures with paint and you can resize and save but it will be easier just to post them on like photobucket and then put there image code in here
        Everything happens for a reason
        I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
          Use MS Paint, or host somewhere like Photobucket.com
          beat me to it
          Everything happens for a reason
          I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Thanks,

I knew I did this before just couldn't remember.
            Are the wires coming out of the old unit Ant., remote wires etc..
            The old unit has the wires w/ the connector on it, also picture to the right is old unit.

Thanks
            Attached Files
            Dale
            2000 21i Tige

Comment

I called JVC and asked them about the wires and they said it wouldn't have left there factory like that. It would have been something that was done during the installation process.

Would this have been done at Tige or the dealer?
              Dale
              2000 21i Tige

Comment

I found out that these wires were for the dash remote.

Well new head unit is installed and speakers are in. Sounds great. Will have some pictures and a report about USB and iPod info this wkend. I have to find an iPod to test.
                Dale
                2000 21i Tige

Comment

final install

Well here is the final install of the head unit and speakers. We painted the grills of the speakers to match everything inside the boat. All I need to do it coat the screw heads w/ some black paint yet. The deck unit is awesome. Very easy to use the USB and iPod features. The USB will come up and show the folders or files on the USB and allow to scroll through and pick what you want to listen too. The iPod works the same way. Very easy and a really nice unit. If anyone is interested and can PM you w/ the place I got mine from. I haven't added and amp for the 4 cabin speakers but right now it sounds awesome and not sure I would really need one. I will add my sub and amp over the winter. I also want to add the FAE and I think it will be no problem to hear will surfing and wakeboarding.
                  Attached Files
                  Dale
                  2000 21i Tige

Comment

Looks great Dale, cant wait to hear it
                    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I will ask about Labor day wkend on Norman. I know they are going done next wkend, but I can't go, Daniel has baseball tryouts. Chad is getting married in Sept. so I don't know what there plans are right now. Will keep you posted.
                      Dale
                      2000 21i Tige

Comment

Working...
                      X