Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are any of these decent amps to add to my boat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know of a sweet deal on a couple of HiFonics amps. One is a Brutus ~1600+ watts.
    http://www.wakeboatworld.com
    []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Check out the new Alpine digitals. 4X150 at 4 oms, rms. They come certified for more, mine was 166 watts x 4 at 4 oms, rms. They are stackable and produce the least heat of any. Ill pst pics of my new install when finished.

Comment

mounting them upside down (pointing up),
        I'm not sure I understand which way the speaker will be pointing.......up towards the birds, down into the boat, or back to the rider?

If you want to keep the cans you got, and want to upgrade the speakers, let my know.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
          I'm not sure I understand which way the speaker will be pointing.......up towards the birds, down into the boat, or back to the rider?

If you want to keep the cans you got, and want to upgrade the speakers, let my know.
          You know, good call CHP.
          It's not an optical illusion.
          It just looks like one.....

Comment

Chpthril - What I think I need to do at this point, is mount my current speakers upside down (so they are pointing towards the birds). There isn't a need to buy the monster ones, if I can't have the quick disconnect feature.

The ones I just picked up used look like the KBC-Kicker Coaxial's on this page

http://www.titanwake.com/speakers.html

I now need to find the right spacers, or get new clamps to make it work. I also plan to purchase the Kicker 350.2 amp from ebay.

Guys - Please give me any suggestions, and let me know if I'm doing something stupid.

I also plan on selling the lights that came with the speakers. They are the 4 light projection system from this page.

http://www.titanwake.com/all_lights.html.

Thanks again for everyones help and feedback.

I have done some research, and found out I have Titan Cans and clamps.

Comment

What size are the light bar clamps? would you be interested in a trade
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

chptrhil - I just pm'd you with my cell number. Please give me a call and we can talk.

Comment

Working...
                X