No announcement yet.

New Wetsounds sub: xs-xxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was as CES and saw Tim's boat. WOW!!! We were at a very far distance from the boat and heard what sounded like a 747 flying over head. Well when we got to the boat I discovered where the jet was located. In the boat. The sound was amazing. I can not even imagine what this will sound like on a lake. Thanks Tim for the time.

Comment

Bill, it was great meeting you. Thanks for coming by!

The boat will be at the Austin Boat Show. So anyone around, come by and check it out. Justin and Trey from Hydrotunes who did the install will be there the whole time. I will be popping in and out. Most likely Sat!

Tim
      Wet Sounds

Comment

Originally posted by wetsounds1 View Post

The boat will be at the Austin Boat Show. So anyone around, come by and check it out. Justin and Trey from Hydrotunes who did the install will be there the whole time. I will be popping in and out. Most likely Sat!

Tim
        Wet Sounds
        Hey Tim-

'Popped by Tuesday, but you werre wrapped in discussion, so I left you to your work. 'Hope the show was good for you! Sorry I missed you in Vegas, but I am sure we will see each other soon.

Happy New Year!
        Phil
        It's not an optical illusion.
        It just looks like one.....

Comment

Originally posted by wetsounds1 View Post

Tim
          Wet Sounds
          Cool Tim... I'm the bald guy named Trey that you met at waketoberfest. My brother, Justin will most likely be with me.
          Freude am Fahren.

Comment

Tim,

Do not forget us and do a complete write up of the system...with PICS, when you get around to it.
            Be excellent to one another.

Comment

that will be interesting to see. I need to work on my bass some.
              Originally posted by G-MONEY
              It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
                that will be interesting to see. I need to work on my bass some.
                the new woofers are in....
                It's not an optical illusion.
                It just looks like one.....

Comment

Working...
                X