No announcement yet.

Removing Windshield to Drill Holes in Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't do black or limo....I would do a light blue, kind of like the C series Benz stock tint.
    http://www.wakeboatworld.com
    []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Originally posted by spharis View Post
      I wouldn't do black or limo....I would do a light blue, kind of like the C series Benz stock tint.
      I went with 20%
      Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

speaking of dark windows.. I had a lifted '92 Full-Size Chevy Blazer that had the factory 15% tinted windows in the back and on the back-side windows.. I got the front windows tinted 35% (not too dark b/c of CA) and had them put 5% over the stock tint on the back 3 windows.. It was like a cave when you were in the back seat. It was SO dark! I had a JL audio system in there and when you walked up and tried to peak in the back window you couldn't even see my system! (in the daylight) Now that was dark...
        If you ain't falling.. you ain't trying hard enough..

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
          So when is Tige going to make that an option?
          If you want air conditioning, go buy a Sea Ray cruiser and move to Florida.

Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by wakeboarder247 View Post
            speaking of dark windows.. I had a lifted '92 Full-Size Chevy Blazer that had the factory 15% tinted windows in the back and on the back-side windows.. I got the front windows tinted 35% (not too dark b/c of CA) and had them put 5% over the stock tint on the back 3 windows.. It was like a cave when you were in the back seat. It was SO dark! I had a JL audio system in there and when you walked up and tried to peak in the back window you couldn't even see my system! (in the daylight) Now that was dark...

My f250 has limo tint and it rocks, I call it the bat cave, so dark and cool, it helps a lot!!

Thanks for the advice g-money! this guy by where I get all my audio stuff said he would do my boat for 2 bills, I think if he really will, i'll do it once my audio stuff is complete.
            Originally posted by G-MONEY
            It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
              If you want air conditioning, go buy a Sea Ray cruiser and move to Florida.

It would be a nice option but I don't want it. The lake cools me off enough when it is hot. But again, the Sea Ray isn't a Tige.

Comment

I guess they have a heater, why not a cooler? It wouldn't quite be like A/C, but it would blow cold air while you're driving...kinda like driving a convertible on a 100 degree day with the top down.
                Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

If you could cool the air by 5 degrees, I am sure there would be a few that would like it.... But again, you are one huge step away from jumping into a lake or river when you are in your boat.

Comment

heater is nice, anhaney has one and I like it, ac, well that's a bit overkill, but you can bet if they have it I'd cool my amps with it!!!
                    Originally posted by G-MONEY
                    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X