No announcement yet.

New Tunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog, they drop the F-bomb on a couple of the tracts on this CD, I know you watch for that stuff, so a heads up.

I'm disapointed to say the very least. The back rhymes/rap are all but gone in this album, and that's the reason that I got hooked on them.

Musically this isn't a horrible album, it's just not Linkin park. I won't buy another of their albums until I hear it. Meteora was a bit of a let down too, but it was the Sophomore release, I expected that, but this is just garbage.

Guess I'll go back to listening to J5 and Soundgarden now.
    "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Well, my son's 14 now so the bad language isn't as big a deal as it used to be, but will probably prevent it from getting on my boat playlist. Being 14, he's less critical of his absolute favorite band...I think the cynicism comes later in life
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
        Well, my son's 14 now so the bad language isn't as big a deal as it used to be, but will probably prevent it from getting on my boat playlist. Being 14, he's less critical of his absolute favorite band...I think the cynicism comes later in life
        Certainly it must!

I'd like to know what he thinks of the album. No one I know likes it, but we are cynics to say the least.
        "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Working...
        X