No announcement yet.

Hey Coach!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dealer that installed our system used a jacketed multipair cable to pull to the tower. I assume it is easier to pull one larger cable than several wires once you get a pull string through.

Comment

On a 22ve you should need no more than 26 feet for each. That will get you some slack on both ends. I do not hink you will be running 250 amps but maybe 250 watts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff T View Post
        What you have circled is the 485. I'm only running the smaller single speakers on the outside of the circle. Together, all three make up what wetsounds calls the "threesome".
        "I see" said the blind man.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by TigeDuner View Post
          chpthril, that picture is copywrited-but feel free to use it. It's the first one of the boat on the lake with the Wet Sounds.

I copied it allright thanks, it was the first one i could think of.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
            On a 22ve you should need no more than 26 feet for each. That will get you some slack on both ends. I do not hink you will be running 250 amps but maybe 250 watts.
            Doh. That is what I meant. Hey...it was Friday.
            Last edited by Jeff T; 04-23-2007, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X