No announcement yet.

Lookee what I found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While the $300 is a cheap number in today's market, my personal belief is that when the fabric is $20 a yard and you need 5 yards I still think it is expensive, but that's just me.
    "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
    "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

oh i see. That makes sense. I got mine in OK thought, custome made along with my boat cover and so.. everything is cheaper in OK
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

The replacment fabric can be had on ebay fairly cheap. The frames are the expensive part, although they should be cheap too.

Take a look at an FAE if you want to talk about cost vs. what you get.
        http://www.wakeboatworld.com
        []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

yeah I hear you SP, that's why I didn't buy an FAE. Granted I hear they are nice, sorry just can't justify it.

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
            yeah I hear you SP, that's why I didn't buy an FAE. Granted I hear they are nice, sorry just can't justify it.
            Worth every penny Bro. I'm tellin' you. Especially with a D-Drive. I think everyone who has one was a bit sceptical before they actually put it on, but listen to us now, we ALL love it. How much do you have invested in that system and who is it for? How much is an FAE and who is that for? Can't justify it?
            You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
              Worth every penny Bro. I'm tellin' you. Especially with a D-Drive. I think everyone who has one was a bit sceptical before they actually put it on, but listen to us now, we ALL love it. How much do you have invested in that system and who is it for? How much is an FAE and who is that for? Can't justify it?
              I agree, just remember, you have to overcome between 90 and 100 db to overpower your engine exhaust. That's pretty darn loud if you're in the boat.

Of course, we didn't seem to turn down the stereo any once it was on...
              Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I was running WOT (not for long) Sunday and was still able to have a conversation without yelling. Windscreen in, and walkthru window closed of course. Thank you FAE

Comment

guess I'll look into it then. Sounds like it is worth it. I didn't have cash coming in before, but now I do so I could get one

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
                    guess I'll look into it then. Sounds like it is worth it. I didn't have cash coming in before, but now I do so I could get one
                    Trust your feelings young Jedi. You know in your heart what must be done.
                    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! MORE IMPORTANT NOW IS THE STEREO

Comment

Working...
                      X