Wet Sounds Tower Speakers - Alpha Z Mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

naterbme,
    Would you be interested in selling your pro 60's? I only need the drivers and not the cans. I have a blown one and Wet Sounds is not making them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ossipee Tige' View Post
      naterbme,
      Would you be interested in selling your pro 60's? I only need the drivers and not the cans. I have a blown one and Wet Sounds is not making them anymore.
      If not I would highly recommend getting the mids rebuilt. I had one blown mid, had a guy in Binghamton NY rebuild it for $30. Small guy who has been rebuilding speakers for 40 or 50 years. Sounds great now. Would like to upgrade to rev 10s at some point, but an eXtra k for speakers after buying this year was not going to happen, a great short term investment IMO. If you want my contact let me know, but im guessing you can find someone local as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ossipee Tige' View Post
        naterbme,
        Or buy from Mike(chpthril) at mikes liquid audio. He will tell you how it is and help even if it doesnt mean a sale for him. Best customer service I have ever had, in any line of work. There are 40 threads on here dedicated to his customer service, and that is still not enough! So patient with newbs like me as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Ossipee
          I have a couple friends here locally that are looking at them but if that falls through I'll let you know. Otherwise, I agree with Trevor. MLA (Mike) is the best. I have been a member of this forum since around 2010 and he has the best customer service along with a wealth of knowledge.

Comment

Working...
          X