X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks you sir, now go relax!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dukesofhazzard View Post
      Hey guys as the title states I just got my REV10s and the syn2 delivered the other day. I have not even began to tackle yet, but have a question. I am hearing the syn 2 is not enough to drive the rev10s. Is this true or will they be fine.
      I have 2 options to keep the syn 2 and drive with them, or I can buy from a buddy of mine a diamond audio amp 450x2 for just shy of 200$ and sell the syn 2.
      What you guys think. The diamond audio will not be a marine amp.
      thanks guys

oh I will have a set exile/samson 7" tower speakers with swivel mounts for the alpha z tower and a rockford fosgate amp I believe 400watt for sale shortly if anybody wants.
      I'm interested in the exile/samsons you have for sale. Let me know when they are available! Look forward to hearing from you!

Comment

So looks like I will stick the syn 2 unless someone has a syn 4 they wanna swap for!!!!!!

Comment

Greeko: Cultus is 68 as of last night. Only 2 of us out there for quite a while then two more boats showed up.

It would be awesome to try and all get out. Getting down to the last few outings.

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
            Greeko: Cultus is 68 as of last night. Only 2 of us out there for quite a while then two more boats showed up.

It would be awesome to try and all get out. Getting down to the last few outings.
            68 is impressive. I wouldn't complain about that... The season is winding down sadly

I'm heading to Osoyoos this weekend. Might be my last trip up to go surfing... Might have to stick around locally from now on until I can't feel my feet from water temp lol.

Comment

got everything in and somewhat tuned today, sounds pretty good to me. Now a question I have is, is there a way to wire the 2 rev 10 bridged to get the full 700 watts out of this amp.

Comment

You have a pair of 4 ohm speakers, can change that with any wiring configuration. 200W rms from the amp is what you got.
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

that's what I figured.

Comment

Working...
                  X