Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
    Mac,

im going to steer clear of "hits hard" as its more of a perception. I will also try not to get too deep since there are some unknowns. In terms of bass output, its mostly about surface area, which equals moved air. So, two 10" woofers have a great deal more surface area than a single 12". So, if most other factors being equal, or relatively close, then yes, two 10" woofers will have more output than a single 12"

Now, does this me you need to toss the XS-12 in favor of a couple of xs-10ib's. no! I would first want to evaluate ever detail about your current setup, before entertaining any equipment. however, if gaining back storage is a top priority, then going from a single 12" in an enclosure to two 10" IBs, is a consideration.
    Maybe "hits hard" is the wrong description I'm going for. For example a song where I feel like it's falling short would be Derek Minor's "Party People". During that song there is a bass line that is kind of a long, drawn out line that goes thru a few different octaves of bass. I feel like the sub all of a sudden goes weak during that line but then picks up I guess normal for the rest of the song...Again, for lack of a better way of describing it I feel like that sub with it's capabilities should "rumble" more and be noticeable during bass lines like that.....

Comment

Sounds like some tuning issue or enclosure design. lets move this to its own thread or PM or email and see what we can come up with.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Do you still have these brackets? If so, how much. Feel free to give me a shout @ 479-409-5084. Thanks.

Chris

Originally posted by CoreyZ1 View Post

I have these, I'll sell them to you cheap. If their the ones you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chris5084 View Post
          Do you still have these brackets? If so, how much. Feel free to give me a shout @ 479-409-5084. Thanks.

Chris
          Just be aware, what he is selling is only part of a TC3-S clamp. What is missing from the set, is the lower swivel part that bolts to the pod and upper swivel part that connects to the tube part of the clamp.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

They were sold a long time ago anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X