wetsounds 12 in sub upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarFanatic View Post
    this might be a possibility, if we austinsouthside, decides to do it, then they could build 3 boxes all off his boat and possibly we could all work a deal since they could just knock 3 out at once.
    What did you guys end up doing with boxes/subs for your z3? Any discount on several box orders? Pics?

Comment

I had a local guy custom build mine.

Comment

Originally posted by AustinSouthSide View Post
        I want to upgrade my thump in my Z3. I have the stock Wetsounds 10 sub today and I have tweaked it per recommendations, turned up the seperate sub volume knob, etc and I am pretty sure the airspace is just not enough and the rest of the stereo just overpowers the 10. I want to upgrade to a 12 with a ported box from Austin based Hydrotunes. Unfortunately I cannot hear this configuration before setting it up. I know some have done the same upgrade, are you happy with that upgrade? I would like to complement the 2 ICON 8's I have and the interior speakers. I have a SYN 2 running the ICON's and a SYN 6 running the interiors and current sub. I understand this is a subjective opinion. Thanks as always for the help!

If you do decide to do an upgrade on your sub I would be willing to purchase your Wetsounds XS-10FA off you. Let me know, also if you want to sell that Syn-2 I will take them both off your hands if all is in good shape, and price is right you got yourself a deal. Thanks, feel free to PM about this…

Oops just noticed that this was an old post…haha well nvm on that ^ unless its still available of course…

Comment

I did not pull the trigger, spent too much money on the house this year. Maybe next year.

Comment

Working...
          X