No announcement yet.

Amp Questions…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chpthril im curious, I just realized that the previous owner installed kicker separates in all 6 locations in the boat, what can I do to replace the tweeters or is their a separate set up out now that’s good?

Comment

The 06 would can been fitted with the Kicker KS series components. They may have been upgraded later with the Kicker Marine KM components. These got retired in about 2013 or 2014 IIR. Hands down, the KM component was one of the best sounds marine 6.5" to date.

You can leave the tweeters a dummies, have the holes filled or install an LED puck.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

chpthril so I’m looking at stuff and was wondering if the kicker amps are on par with the wetsounds or should I stay away and go with the wetsounds? The boat came with 2 diamond audio d6 600.4 so maybuse those to begin with, also has a diamond audio sub in a housing
        Last edited by Heath420; 06-03-2023, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X