Comment

No Gear????
      15 Escalade ESV-Black
      08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Matt??
        Work Hard, Play Harder

Comment

hmmmm...let's see...people willing to pay for gear to advertise the brand...hard to comprehend the barriers to getting this done....

Comment

Relax guys, Tigeowners is more of a hobby than a job for Matt. I don't think he makes any money from it. If you guys want gear so badly, why not offer to help?
            Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
              Relax guys, Tigeowners is more of a hobby than a job for Matt. I don't think he makes any money from it. If you guys want gear so badly, why not offer to help?
              I think 1lab_trainer (aka moneypity) did at one time and came about obsticles because Tige has to approve the design and then you have to be nonprofitable during the transaction... PITA IMO!!!

Comment

Hey guys I have tried to bring this up to Tigé several times but havent had any luck. As you have probably read on here Tigé has had to make some financial decisions over the year. One of them was creating/developing Tigé merchandise. As far as I know they don't make any profit on merchandise because most of them are handed out as opposed to selling them. So the idea of recreating merchandise has taken a back seat for quite a while. When I first started selling hats, decals and shirts I spent close to 2k on it and that took me quite a while to sell all of it. I haven't decided to do it again just yet because frankly I don't have an extra 2k to spend again!

However one option I could consider is a group buy. If we can get a certain number of people to buy a cap or hat I can make the order however I would most likely need them to be prepaid. Here is an example of a FlexFit cap I created online.

The price is based on the following:
                Quantity: 25 : $20.84 each
                $521.00 total

The more we order the lower the price, for example, a quantity of 40 changes the price to $17.93 each | $717.20 total. This doesn't include shipping which would be about 3-4 dollars (guesstimating).

I am aware some members may want a black or red cap or something different so we would need to come to a unanimous decision on what product(s) and color(s) would be ordered if we do go through with this. Maybe create a poll?

I dont know if members would most likely want a cap or shirt or both? Anyway I am just throwing ideas out there since I know a lot members would like to get some gear, including myself.

I open to ideas.

Andy yes dogbert is correct. I do not make any money off of this site.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Matt Garcia; 05-14-2009, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
                  I wasn't calling out Matt. In his post (6/4/2008) in this thread, he stated that Tigé would be handling the gear, not him. There have been people offer to help in this thread and similar situations in other threads. If the company decides not to do it, someone should say so and end the thread.

It just appears as a wasted opportunity to me when there is demand from people to purchase and proudly display the brand name.

Comment

Another idea is cafepress. Printed as needed instead of inventoring a bunhc of items. Something like: http://www.cafepress.com/wakelv as a really bad example.
                    "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
                    "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Matt - I would definitely be down with a L/XL Flex Fit exactly as shown!

Comment

Last Year Tige Sales & Marketing agreed to let me use the Tige Logo on Shirts( Polo), t-shirts and hooded sweatshirts.

I could not create any garment for other than my direct family in our agreement. We have not made anything yet because the PC they where on took a hard drive hit and I finally found them again on an outlook back up.

They gave me the graphics if JPG and a second format of which either of them need to be converted into a format that my wife's equipment can handle. We are going to see if we can put on a couple of polo shirts and go from there but unfortunately just for family.

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
                          I think 1lab_trainer (aka moneypity) did at one time and came about obsticles because Tige has to approve the design and then you have to be nonprofitable during the transaction... PITA IMO!!!
                          Good memory. I tried getting them from Tige this year and was slightly amused when they could not figure out what they originaly sent me. They sent two designs each in .jpg format and .eps format.

We will look into finally if we can convert into a format my wifes equipment can deal with.

Comment

I would take a hat in Black.

Comment

Tige would sell more gear if their shipping wasn't so high. I went to order 2 shirts and shipping was going to be $15.00 for standard shipping. Needless to say I didn't order.

Comment

How about some of those nice soft coolers with tigeowners on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X