No announcement yet.

Gear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear????? Do we want Gear????? Yes please.....Matt????
    15 Escalade ESV-Black
    08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

X7 - Matt, need help getting the gear - - I can get shirts made and hats...PM me if you need anything, I also make decals!

Comment

GEAR????
        SHRED IT AND FORGET IT!

Comment

x10

Comment

although, I could buy the rest of the tigeowners.com stickers and make a "one time use" shirt. But it would be a b!tch to remove

Comment

X11
              X12
              X13
              X14
              X15
              GET R DONE.....
              15 Escalade ESV-Black
              08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post
                New gear will be debuting sometime in May. I'll keep yall posted.
                Any word? Still waiting, and it's June

Comment

Hang tight! I sent an email off to Tige since they will be handling the gear this time. I will let you know as soon as I hear something. Hopefully it will be soon. I noticed they haven't updated their gear either.

Matt

Comment

Ya'll don't give him a hard time!
                    If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

If I could get a digitized version of the Tige or Tigeowners logos my wife may be able to convert it to an embroidery machine format and put it on shirts, jackets and other items for a reasonable fee.

I'll ask her what data format the file needs to be in that her conversion software can handle. Because Tige and TigeOwners is probably copyrighted I may need help getting Tige permission to make shirts for other forum members. It also may be possible to get digitized files from Tige.

KS who did the banner for Dom may have a digitized format we could use to convert.

Does anyone have good contacts at Tige other than Technical.
                      We would need Marketing or Business People or maybe Matts contact he uses to buy various stuff to pursue copyright issues and digitized format of the logo.

My wife has the equipment and would love to do something like this. Heck if she made enough shirts I could get more toys for the boat after of course she upgraded her equipment.

Any one interested?

If so I can look into further after vacation when we return later in 2 weeks! The biggest hurdle is a digitized format of the logos that we can work with here or have one make one for us.
                      Last edited by Guest; 06-10-2008, 06:10 AM. Reason: Can't type for beans

Comment

KS is it possible for Adobe illustrator to out put JPG or other file formats othe than AI?

Thanks
                        Jim

Comment

All I need is permission and a copy of requested logos in .ai or jpg formats and we can get them converted. Once I have digitized logo's in hand 2-3 weeks for first shirt prototype which will be auctioned on ebay
                          j/k

Comment

Tige may block with Copyright law. It is their property. Now I need Tige contact?

Comment

Well, making a profit on merchandise will not go well with Tige unless they are in it also and then they would want to sell it on their website.

Not sure you will get the permission but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Comment

Coach set up a group towel purchase last year. He was able to get permission to use the logo embroidered on the towels.

Here is the link.

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ghlight=towels
                                Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Working...
                                X