No announcement yet.

Mobile TigeOwners Site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having the regular site render is possible, ie home page, contact page etc however the forums are in a proprietary format that I have no control over developing. The forums is where most if not all of the traffic is and I don't see Vbulletin (forum developers) making any sort of immediate changes to their code.

Targeting mobile platforms may eventually be the norm in the future but as of the last year my Google Analytics are reporting less than 1% for mobile device operating systems.

I know pulling up the site in the iPhone works ok but other platforms seem to be lacking.
    Last edited by Matt Garcia; 02-21-2008, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      Here's a pic of Da
      LOL.
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post
        Having the regular site render is possible, ie home page, contact page etc however the forums are in a proprietary format that I have no control over developing. The forums is where most if not all of the traffic is and I don't see Vbulletin (forum developers) making any sort of immediate changes to their code.

Targeting mobile platforms may eventually be the norm in the future but as of the last year my Google Analytics are reporting less than 1% for mobile device operating systems.

I know pulling up the site in the iPhone works ok but other platforms seem to be lacking.
        Thanks for the information. Do you know if they will make the available? I will do a search but just to see if you are hearing something else beside what my search performs.

Comment

Matt, how about ...

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...08&postcount=3
          "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
          "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Good find evilOne. I haven't done my research yet but plan to this AM...

Comment

Originally posted by evil0ne View Post
              Ah very nice!

Looks like that option is already available.

PDA/Mobile Device Version:

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/arch...dex.php/?pda=1

Comment

Now that was service!!!!! You rock Matt

Will test it out on my Sprint Touch smartphone and report back.

Comment

Hah....I was about to paste that link.

. The archive feature comes built in with the standard vB download,
                  http://www.wakeboatworld.com
                  []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
                    Now that was service!!!!! You rock Matt
                    Thats what they say!

Comment

Working...
                    X