Mobile TigeOwners Site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile TigeOwners Site?

Are there any plans to have Tigeowners more friendly to mobile devices? Seems like the wave is heading towards the mobile community

My name is da.bell and I am a postaholic
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

If you say so.

Actually, I think it is a good idea to have if Matt would allow. I am sure Ragboy and a few others would like this also.

Comment

I can post from the iphone
        Everything happens for a reason
        I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Here's a pic of Da
          Attached Files
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Don't have the time to pack that all the time and the amount of electrical draw proves to be a huge setback.

These are some of the devices that I am talking about...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
              Don't have the time to pack that all the time and the amount of electrical draw proves to be a huge setback.

These are some of the devices that I am talking about...
              Ok, there is a slight difference, but you're still a geek and a Tige ho
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Yes I am but trying to encourage others to post as well.

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
                  Yes I am but trying to encourage others to post as well.

Ok, I'll ask a real question. What kind of changes would those of us on a regular PC see, if the site was made "more friendly" for the mobile devises?

What are the thinks that make it hard to view on those mobile units?

Comment

1. With mobile devices, it is a lot easier to view a site that is less graphically intense so the downloads of the pages are faster and there is only one scroll bar.

2. The screen on the mobile devices are a lot smaller which makes it much harder to view the current site.

Comment

I would love it if the site was more mobile friendly. I almost exclusivly access the internet thorough my mobile phone. It's been a big change for me. I have high speed dsl at home, but I don't use it nearly as much as I thought I would
                      "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

I can get it on my PSP just fine. It has settings that adjust how it sizes the page. The only problem is its a PITA to type.
                        Common Sense is not so Common
                        Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

That is why a mobile application is easier to view on a mobile device.

Comment

I use Blackberry 8100 and 8130 (t-mobile and Verizon), both are only 240px wide (yuck).

Comment

No changes. Usually mobile sites run on a different template. If you hit google on a mobile device, it redirects to google.com/m or on palm google.com/palm

http://www.google.com/pda

With the new phones, it is more trouble than it is worth. I am willing to bet this site renders fine on 90% of recent mobile OS available. No large flash, no crazy heavy graphics, no invalid XHTML or CSS.
                              http://www.wakeboatworld.com
                              []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Working...
                              X