Need to up date this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
    Scrap that, it did change. It says AVI in the title after the # that my camera gave it

Glad that I could help.

The problem with Quicktime is that it hijacks a lot of other music and image extentions. From that picture, it looked like it but needed to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post

Glad that I could help.

The problem with Quicktime is that it hijacks a lot of other music and image extentions. From that picture, it looked like it but needed to be sure.
      Thanks, now I need to figure out if I can change how PB uploads them, or am I going to have to find a new host that will use a QT compatible format ( dont have a clue to what i'm talking about )
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks, now I need to figure out if I can change how PB uploads them, or am I going to have to find a new host that will use a QT compatible format ( dont have a clue to what i'm talking about )
        You sound like you know what you are talking about. I briefly searched photobucket and i dont see anything about formats...
        Common Sense is not so Common
        Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

PhotoBucket supports the avi file (http://photobucket.com/faq?catID=29&...=f&topicID=322) but they might run it thru another program to display it to either views..... Not sure but I would start with the posted link.

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
            You sound like you know what you are talking about. I briefly searched photobucket and i dont see anything about formats...
            If you cant dazzle them with brilliance.............baffle them with

even looking under "edit" and dont see any way to re-save the file in a diff format.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ops, that link tells you what they do... They convert the file to a flv file during the upload....

Comment

PhotoBucket supports the avi file (http://photobucket.com/faq?catID=29&...=f&topicID=322) but they might run it thru another program to display it to either views..... Not sure but I would start with the posted link.

"All video files are converted to Flash Video (flv) format when uploaded to your Photobucket account." hhhhmmmmm now what

Comment

"All video files are converted to Flash Video (flv) format when uploaded to your Photobucket account." hhhhmmmmm now what
                  Looks like you need a new host or Matt/SP/Ragboy need to update the website here.

Comment

The only other site i can think of is youtube

Comment

Looks like you need a new host or Matt/SP/Ragboy need to update the website here.
                      Not a big deal, works just fine the way Zap pasted the link. just not as clean and cool to open a new page as it is to just click the view in the post and watch a video.

Comment

Not a big deal, works just fine the way Zap pasted the link. just not as clean and cool to open a new page as it is to just click the view in the post and watch a video.
                        Sorry I cant think of any other way of uploading them besides youtube. or a photobucket thing just like the youtube. But that would mean more work for matt sp and ragboy

Comment

That will also transcode the video, and degrade the quality.
                          http://wake9.com/

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
                            Sorry I cant think of any other way of uploading them besides youtube. or a photobucket thing just like the youtube. But that would mean more work for matt sp and ragboy
                            For me, I use my own servers, or I have my .mac service. I can just upload files to my iDisk, and then use a url to them, and they are untouched. Its not free, but the way that .mac integrates with imovie and other apps on your mac, its worth it for the ease of use.
                            http://wake9.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X