We need a 2nd moderator!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
    Maybe it's time to increase the amount of time between posts (just kidding).
    Why not start your own forum so you can set the titles to whatever you want?
    Dog Stop giving people bad ideas
    Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

I'm rather fond of my ideas
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Now that I think about it Matt is doing a great job. Every time we need something or what a change he has able to do it for us.

I just want to say thanks to Matt for all he does for us and the Portal. You rock dude!!!!!
        Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Ditto!
          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I'm rather fond of my ideas
            So is Malibu Batman!

Ok, that was low!

I like the idea of a second Moderator, but honestly we don't really need it. Matt is right, the site pretty much polices itself. I can only remember a couple threads getting nuked (one I was have too much fun with a troll, and the other's have been removed at the request of the original poster)

I like the user titles, it's kind of fun. I don't like seeing people post 2,3 and 4 times in a row, that drives me nuts.
            "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun View Post
              So is Malibu Batman!
              Ouch!

Comment

Only reason I sent him a Pm is to make sure he saw this thread, But i knew other people would wonder so I showed what he sayed. Theres nothing in that message to keep private. Its too hard to keep up with starting a forum. Ive done it once already, gave it to someone else. Gah lee, just a suggestion. Dont need to bring confilcts up in the thread!
                For Those About To Ride We Solute You

Comment

ddmracing05, don't worry the Senior members are sort of territorial, kind of like and old junk yard dog. Get too close and your likely to get bit!

Thanks for all the compliments fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post
                    ddmracing05, don't worry the Senior members are sort of territorial, kind of like and old junk yard dog. Get too close and your likely to get bit!

Thanks for all the compliments fellas.
                    It's a great site Matt, you need a few compliments from time to time.

You'd get lots more if you'd kick Nickypoo off though...Dog too.

Territorial? I want my own section now......Random thoughts from Tequilasun.

"I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

I personally do not see a need to set up a member as a Moderator just to moderate user titles. In my opinion user titles aren’t much of value anyway all it does is encourage “post whoring”. While I encourage members to post on the forums I personally don’t care for members to post just to inflate there post count.
                      Hey, I'm doing better now.... Don't look at me.

Signed, #1 Post Whore.

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun View Post
                        Territorial? I want my own section now......Random thoughts from Tequilasun.

Dont they have that already, "The View"?
                        Common Sense is not so Common
                        Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
                          Dont they have that already, "The View"?
                          Ouch!!!! he he he

Comment

Hey, now, I resemble that remark

Tequila, I'm hurt...after all we've been through...sniffle, sniffle

Comment

Hey, now, I resemble that remark

Tequila, I'm hurt...after all we've been through...sniffle, sniffle
                              Have you been vaccinated lately? Rabies????

Comment

Nope, rabid as ever. Too bad my pal NICKYPOO's gone soft on me

Comment

Working...
                                X