Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the idea too.
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
      I like the idea too.
      You like any idea that allows you to spend more time on this site
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
        You like any idea that allows you to spend more time on this site
        And less on his boat......

Comment

Originally posted by TigeDuner View Post
          And less on his boat......
          Im not even sure he has one. I think he just says he does and steals someones pictures just so he can post on this site
          Everything happens for a reason
          I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Ouch CP3, that hurts!!

Comment

Originally posted by CP3 View Post
              Im not even sure he has one. I think he just says he does and steals someones pictures just so he can post on this site
              I'm sure the pictures are of his boat, but unlike the rest of us, his Tige is not at the top of his priority list. Someday, when our kids have inherited our boats and Dom's post count exceeds the counter limits, Dom will have completed his Tige. Good luck Dom - I am ejoying mine today on a smooth, quiet lake.

Comment

I enjoy my boat, but it's not much fun to take out alone. I had so much fun on it last year, but in this new town, I'm struggling to meet friends, pay for everything, and also pay for what I'm trying to have on the boat. I'll get it done but unlike you all, I don't have as much time. Also, the one close lake near me SUCKS!! It's not like back home where it was always some nice fun water. I'll get it done, just give me some time. I don't rush anything.

Comment

I have been reading this thread for a while but haven’t had a chance to respond until now. The idea is great but a lot of that is already covered in the Tige events and General Discussion categories. I do not want to start splitting the forums in to other sub categories because if I West & East Coast then I would have to add Central, South, etc. I think this would create complexity and confusion in the forums. The idea of new categories are ones that are a constant topic and don’t fit anywhere else, i.e. Stereo/Audio discussion.

Thanks,
                  Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post
                    I have been reading this thread for a while but haven’t had a chance to respond until now. The idea is great but a lot of that is already covered in the Tige events and General Discussion categories. I do not want to start splitting the forums in to other sub categories because if I West & East Coast then I would have to add Central, South, etc. I think this would create complexity and confusion in the forums. The idea of new categories are ones that are a constant topic and don’t fit anywhere else, i.e. Stereo/Audio discussion.

Thanks,
                    Matt
                    Well that sucks............... seriously disappointed in your decision. I was really looking forward for a good and efficient way to meet other Tige owners and promote LOCAL events to OWNERS that live in my own region without filtering through events and get togethers that I have no way of attending. ( example: events that are 5000 miles away) in the "general" forum.
                    Tige owner since 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post

Thanks,
                      Matt
                      Matt, I have to agree with you. I don't plan on pulling a 5,000 lb. boat and trailer out of this state so I can use the events catagory for my information. The AZ dealer has one event a year (the third reunion will be this summer some time) so there is not much to research. I tried to attend the So Cal. event in Parker when I got my first Tige 4 years ago and was told that I couldn't attend because I bought mt boat in AZ. So much for a Tige "Family".
                      If there were more events, it might warrant a more divided forum, but for now here in AZ I can live with the events forum.

Comment

Originally posted by TigeDuner View Post
                        Matt, I have to agree with you. I don't plan on pulling a 5,000 lb. boat and trailer out of this state so I can use the events catagory for my information. The AZ dealer has one event a year (the third reunion will be this summer some time) so there is not much to research. I tried to attend the So Cal. event in Parker when I got my first Tige 4 years ago and was told that I couldn't attend because I bought mt boat in AZ. So much for a Tige "Family".
                        If there were more events, it might warrant a more divided forum, but for now here in AZ I can live with the events forum.
                        WOW, who told you that you couldn't come.....the sponsoring dealer Wife and I felt real welcome at the Mead event last Nov and are planning to attend again this year. Even though my get-together is titled "NC Southeast" I hope that any Tige owner would feel welcome to come, with or with out thier boat and none of the 3 dealers involved could give a crap about what state you are from or bought from. It should be about Tige owners, not marketing for new owners. That's what boat shows are for.
                        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                        X