Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

membership Regions.

Matt,

Can we look at adding a section that allows us to network with other boaters in our own area?

I know some dealers organize group parties and such where owners can meet and hangout with others in their area, but at this time my dealer does not do that.

I would like a section to be able to meet other Tige owners in my area.

What do you say?

-West coast USA
    -East coast USA

-West coast Canada
    -East coast Canada

-International

We could add more specific regions within your main region.

thanks
    Tige owner since 2006

This is too funny, My Tige Rep was running this same idea past me yesterday. We are looking at using this to help organize our annual Tige owners day, but also get the word out for a few un-official Owner get togethers through out the season.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Yup, That is what I was I was thinking. Just yesterday a new Tige owner ( boat on order) was working in my area of my home and just decided to take a chance and knock on the door to see if I was home to talk about my boat on the driveway. We ended up talking Tige in the driveway for about 45 minutes before exchanging contact info and even making loose plans for the summer.

I have spoken to 2 others through PM here as well, but it would be nice to be able to post stuff that is relevant to our own lakes, weather conditions, etc etc for everyone in our region to see.

We all love our boats and If we have a general hub ( Tige owners) that allows us to meet others in our region. To me it just makes sense.
      Tige owner since 2006

Comment

We are also going to try and get a link off of all the area dealers' website to the chat room, blog, forum, message board, or what ever you call it, that way current and future owners will see it.

So Matt, do we count as 4 votes now
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I think it is a great idea. I would like to see more regions than just west/east coast like midwest, central, etc. I'm not sure what you would call NW Arkansas, but I know there are quite a few Tige owners within a few hours any direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff T View Post
            I think it is a great idea. I would like to see more regions than just west/east coast like midwest, central, etc. I'm not sure what you would call NW Arkansas, but I know there are quite a few Tige owners within a few hours any direction.
            No doubt, you could easily divide the US into 6 and 2 or 3 for Canada.

Comment

I totally agree Jeff, when I made the suggestion I did not want to over load Matt with this request. 6 for the USA and 3 for Canada and 1 for international would make sense to start with.

The overall goal could be to grow the membership of the site and create a strong backbone for Tige owners in every region for support, social functions and general chat related to the regions.
              Tige owner since 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff T View Post
                I know what we call it here....Wal-martville.

J/K

I like the 6/2/1 idea.
                "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                  for a few un-official Owner get together
                  Thanks for thing of me

I think that would be a great idea.
                  The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Originally posted by wannabewakeboarder View Post
                    Thanks for thing of me

I think that would be a great idea.
                    Wannabe, If you can get here, you are welcome on my boat any time.

Comment

1 for international is a bit small dont ya think....no one is going to take their boat overseas to meet up tbh. we need to find out were every1 lives and jsut meet up on the nearest spot on the same country.

Comment

Originally posted by donwarwick View Post
                        1 for international is a bit small dont ya think....no one is going to take their boat overseas to meet up tbh. we need to find out were every1 lives and jsut meet up on the nearest spot on the same country.
                        It's not about meeting up with people from around the world with your boat ( that would be one hell of a road trip LOL) It's about meeting and talkng to people in your surounding area.

here is ashort outline: ( all examples)

International would be a header for that part of the forum:

Inside you could then break it down for (examples) Spain, Italy, England, Russia whatever..... it would be up to the international owners to organize the sub titles inside the international forum to fit their need.

So basically, ( where ever Matt places this on the forum, lets assume, near the bottom of the mail thread page) you would see this as a example:

Lets assume you live in the west coast of the USA:

You would "click" on 'Westcoast USA"

Inside you would find ( whatever the users in that area have set up, my guess would be)

California
                        WA state
                        Oregon
                        Nevada
                        ( and more)

You then would go into what ever state you live in ( and see info (threads) posted about ( again examples) lakes, meets, current conditions, dealer specials, events, competitions, stories, whatever.....

It's about building your home community, it's not about taking away from the main part of the site, it is just the ability to have another tool at our disposal to talk about the boats we all love with people that are clsoe to where we all live or use our boats.
                        Last edited by Ks; 04-13-2007, 04:34 PM.
                        Tige owner since 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Kscales View Post
                          It's not about meeting up with people from around the world with your boat ( that would be one hell of a road trip LOL) It's about meeting and talkng to people in your surounding area.

here is ashort outline: ( all examples)

International would be a header for that part of the forum:

Inside you could then break it down for (examples) Spain, Italy, England, Russia whatever..... it would be up to the international owners to organize the sub titles inside the international forum to fit their need.

So basically, ( where ever Matt places this on the forum, lets assume, near the bottom of the mail thread page) you would see this as a example:

Lets assume you live in the west coast of the USA:

You would "click" on 'Westcoast USA"

Inside you would find ( whatever the users in that area have set up, my guess would be)

California
                          WA state
                          Oregon
                          Nevada
                          ( and more)

You then would go into what ever state you live in ( and see info (threads) posted about ( again examples) lakes, meets, current conditions, dealer specials, events, competitions, stories, whatever.....

It's about building your home community, it's not about taking away from the main part of the site, it is just the ability to have another tool at our disposal to talk about the boats we all love with people that are clsoe to where we all live or use our boats.
                          I like your idea.....sounds good to me

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                            Wannabe, If you can get here, you are welcome on my boat any time.
                            haha same conversation went on with Dom, I'll ride my bike haha or we could split plane tickets
                            The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

aha i see now....seems a good idea

Comment

Working...
                              X