Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg Mallek View Post
    I'm in for a F.A.E.
    Yep....I got an email they are raising the pricing next year....I think they are overpriced as is...I would think something like that should be in the $150-$200 range. Message I got said they are going to nearly $400......Guess I'll mark it off my list.

Steve

The 96 and 97 are likely the same. If you would please, print the attached form and send me the measurements from your boat. I can then design the system for your boat. The 96 is listed at $369 so I will set that as the price unless the 97 is lower. This is the current price. Our projections for next season show the price at $387. We will be increasing the price probably in January.
    Come on....I mean its a few aluminum elbows, some joints, and a little rigging.
    Last edited by spharis; 12-07-2006, 09:53 PM.
    http://www.wakeboatworld.com
    []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Originally posted by spharis View Post
      Yep....I got an email they are raising the pricing next year....I think they are overpriced as is...I would think something like that should be in the $150-$200 range. Message I got said they are going to nearly $400......Guess I'll mark it off my list.

Come on....I mean its a few aluminum elbows, some joints, and a little rigging.

Time for a DYI project!!! A few guys on WW have made their own. I am sure with the right equipment and a some work you can make it happen. Even better is make a PDF file of how to DYI a FAE system and sell it for a few bucks.
      Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
      Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm thinking of getting one of the guys in our machine shop to rig me something up. Aircraft grade aluminum anyone?
        []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

i'm down with that spharis
          Originally posted by G-MONEY
          It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Tige Gear

Originally posted by Coach View Post
            I will call ACME in the next day or two and find out what they might be able to do for us and how many props need to be ordered.

As for towels I put in a request to the guy who did the Malibu Crew Towels and I can check a larger embrodery place by me. I just need to get the OK and art work from Matt.
            Definitely in for some Quality Tige Beach Towels - I'll keep checking back for this. Thanks, T*

Comment

I just got one sample back on the Tigeowners.com logo. I am still working on the pricing of each towel.

Let me know what you think. With this company you can order any color towel with any color embrodery.
              Attached Files
              Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
              Winston Churchill

Comment

Update the towel colors. "We are out of stock of navy, skydiver, orange and low on purple and tan"

I know Matt is going to be pissed when he finds out there is no Orange!

BTW the logo is 16" long
                Winston Churchill

Comment

What's the price break set for?
                  []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

THOSE TOWELS ARE SWEET I'M IN FOR 2 BLACK TOWELS WITH WHITE TIGE LOGO AND 2 WHITE TOWELS WITH BLACK TIGE LOGO AND MAY BE MORE.

Comment

It looks like the Price for a Maui Towel is going to be between $45 to $50 depending upon number of towels that guys buy and cost of shipping. I am waiting for another guy that did some towels for cheaper. Here is the web site for the Maui Towel so you can see some of the other work they have done.

The Maui Towel runs $35, the embroidery is $15, $3 dollar set up fee, and I am guessing about $5 to ship. So if we have less than 12 it would run $58 each. If we have between 12-30 the price would come down to about $50 each, and if we get more than 30+ it would drop to about $46 each.

http://www.ocbeachandmarine.com/inde...ATS&Category=2
                      Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Kscales View Post
                        What is a fresh air exhaust?
                        http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...&highlight=fae

Mike
                        Ambivalent? Yes. Or Not.

Comment

One more vote for the box anchor. Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by jsz View Post
                            One more vote for the box anchor. Anyone else?
                            I also could use a box anchor.

Comment

Coach, they look great but $50 (average) dollars a towel seems steep to me, maybe its just me being cheap? Do they do screen printing, I bet that would lower the cost.

Oh ya and that sucks they dont have orange!

Comment

i'm in on some sweet towels, how long and wide are they? let us know. I want some!
                                Originally posted by G-MONEY
                                It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X