Group Buys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group Buys

I don't know if this has been discused but over at the malibu crew.com they have a section on group buys. Someone finds out about a product and sets lower price with the maker if enought people buy (bulk discount) and then will attempt to get enough people to get the better price. Example I have seen are props, fresh air exhaust, towels, etc....
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Coach
    I don't know if this has been discused but over at the malibu crew.com they have a section on group buys. Someone finds out about a product and sets lower price with the maker if enought people buy (bulk discount) and then will attempt to get enough people to get the better price. Example I have seen are props, fresh air exhaust, towels, etc....
    That's a damn good idea....I'm calling Budweiser tomorrow...whos in

Comment

What did you have in mind coach?

XPJim just did one for Fresh Air Exhaust earlier this year.
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
        What did you have in mind coach?

XPJim just did one for Fresh Air Exhaust earlier this year.

The only thing I have in mind would be doing some nice towels with the Tige owners logo on them. I normally buy a bunch of nice white towels and put our names on it.

I know others have had intrest in props or at least a spare. Acme might cut a nice deal depending upon how many are ordered.
        Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
        Winston Churchill

Comment

I would be down for the prop and the towel's.
          ( or the ACME prop kit that comes with the carrying case, wrench, puller and new hardware)

other things that come to mind:

-Box anchors ( for the guys that do not have them yet)
          - Board rope and handles.
          - Life jackets. ( with Tige' logo or something)

Lets build a list and go from there. the idea is great and the buying power should yield us good savings!

Korgae.
          Tige owner since 2006

Comment

I'd be in for a prop and large box anchor.

Let me kjnow if I can help. Thanks.

Comment

I will call ACME in the next day or two and find out what they might be able to do for us and how many props need to be ordered.

As for towels I put in a request to the guy who did the Malibu Crew Towels and I can check a larger embrodery place by me. I just need to get the OK and art work from Matt.
              Winston Churchill

Comment

I would be in for the prop and the towels !! With the Prop do we all have to get the same pitch, or can it be different sizes???

Comment

Word on props. I need a new one pretty bad......man this is getting expensive.
                  http://www.wakeboatworld.com
                  []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

I need a prop kit too...
                    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

I have some e-mails out and will get on the phone tomorrow. I have inquired about props and towels to this point
                      Winston Churchill

Comment

I missed the chance last time on the fresh air exhaust. Who would be interested in that?

Comment

I'd like to do the fresh air exhaust. Probably not until March though. I need my tax return first.

Comment

Fresh Air Exhaust! Please, someone call my wife & get her a good deal (it's on my Christmas list). Otherwise I'll be looking at it after the first of the year.

Mark

Comment

What is a fresh air exhaust?
                              Tige owner since 2006

Comment

Working...
                              X