No announcement yet.

damn thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need to string em up by there toes, get a scalpel and ........well, you get the idea

sorry to hear that man
    "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Super Weak Dude.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

You are going to love those Arc Audio Amps!!!!

Sorry to hear about the stereo. Why not install an alarm on it now? Is the facility where the boat is stored monitored by camera's or by someone? If someone is there on site, the alarm would have sounded.
        Last edited by da.bell; 05-11-2009, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
          You are going to love those Arc Audio Amps!!!!

Sorry to hear about the stereo. Why not install an alarm on it now? Is the facility where the boat is stored monitored by camera's or by someone? If someone is there on site, the alarm would have sounded.

We're already planning on putting an alarm that pages my cell phone when it goes off. Problem is the battery situation. Trying to solve that right now. The facility is monitored by both.... tons of cameras and many employees. Problem is the employees are gone at the end of the day. We have the theft on video, problem is, there's nothing you can do w/ a picture of a face... and the police refuse to take prints and run them. 3 Kids found a way to climb the 8 ft. steel security gate. Not much we can do w/ that.

I just realized today that the little bastards took my fav. wakeboarding vest too! It was one of the limited edition A-10's. Little punks!
          Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner View Post
            We're already planning on putting an alarm that pages my cell phone when it goes off. Problem is the battery situation. Trying to solve that right now. The facility is monitored by both.... tons of cameras and many employees. Problem is the employees are gone at the end of the day. We have the theft on video, problem is, there's nothing you can do w/ a picture of a face... and the police refuse to take prints and run them. 3 Kids found a way to climb the 8 ft. steel security gate. Not much we can do w/ that.

I just realized today that the little bastards took my fav. wakeboarding vest too! It was one of the limited edition A-10's. Little punks!
            HUH!??! Unless I am mistaken, robbery is a felony. How is it that the police will not investigate a robbery?

Comment

Originally posted by jwanck11 View Post
              HUH!??! Unless I am mistaken, robbery is a felony. How is it that the police will not investigate a robbery?
              because they are too busy writing traffic tickets
              "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

B/C unless you kill someone they won't do anything.

I once had a guy run me over with his car in the parking lot, after I stood in front of his car b/c he had purposely dinged my door w/ his. He literally put me up on the hood and took me off my feet. Was on video and 4 or 5 witnesses. They pretended like they were pursuing it. Later said, well, he won't answer his door for us to talk to him and he's out of our jurisdiction.... sorry, nothing we can do.
                Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

I'd Move.

Comment

Was gonna clean the boat up today from it's winter hibernation and get her out on the water. Only to find my whole stereo missing... AGAIN!!!! This is the 4th time already! I've tried multiple storage places and that doesn't seem to help. Guess I'm gonna have to start removing it every freaking time it goes to storage.... what a joke!

Luckily they didn't snag my 485's. But they did a number on my amp rack which took me months to get all the glass work done. It was nice too.... so depressing!

Missing
                    2 - Kicker ZX850.4
                    2 - Kicker ZX750.1
                    2 - 12" L7's
                    4 - Kicker RS65.2's

They did leave one set of the RS65.2's for some reason.
                    Is this indoor our outdoor storage? If it's outdoors, I'd look into a lockable indoor storage.
                    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
                      Is this indoor our outdoor storage? If it's outdoors, I'd look into a lockable indoor storage.
                      It's covered parking. Already been looking at an enclosed unit. But they want $300 instead of the $65 I pay now. Even then I gotta remove my platform and fold the tower Hell, eight months of that and I could almost buy a new stereo.

I'm about finished w/ my new house though and I made a garage for the boat. So I'm good to go in about 6 months.

Comment

It's covered parking. Already been looking at an enclosed unit. But they want $300 instead of the $65 I pay now. Even then I gotta remove my platform and fold the tower Hell, eight months of that and I could almost buy a new stereo.

I'm about finished w/ my new house though and I made a garage for the boat. So I'm good to go in about 6 months.
                        Might wanna just go with a boom box in the boat for now
                        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Working...
                        X