No announcement yet.

Bummer weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear your bad news. I lost my bro in law(bestfriend) a few years back and that was the hardest thing in the world for me. definately praying for you
    ---v^---v^---v^_____---v^---v^ For a second there. I was bored to death!!

Comment

Just got an update. His brain is still swelling and now needs to have surgery to remove part of his skull to help relieve the pressure.
      If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

Originally posted by skyski_tige View Post
        Just got an update. His brain is still swelling and now needs to have surgery to remove part of his skull to help relieve the pressure.
        thats bad news sky i'm still hopeing everything goes good keep us emformed

Comment

Originally posted by skyski_tige View Post
          Hope everything works out ok!
          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Hate to hear this kinda news Thoughts and prayers are with the friends and family.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Keeping him in my thoughts.... Hope the surgery yields positive results.

Comment

The brain swelling has stopped which is good news. Things are moving slowly but in a positive direction. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers! We are hoping that he wakes up soon!

Comment

Here is a link to the Blog we have started...

http://timdobbs.blogspot.com/

He did not have medical insurance as he was in between jobs and the new coverage had not started. There is a place to donate to the family using Paypal. Thanks to anyone willing to donate to the cause!

Comment

Working...
                  X