Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah and I am playing one of em. :-(

Comment

Last week I had 100 points, and I still lost. WTF???? I guess I'm getting ready for my 4th loss of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterski-Rebel View Post
        Last week I had 100 points, and I still lost. WTF???? I guess I'm getting ready for my 4th loss of the year.
        could be worse, you could have 4 losses already like those crappy Post Whores
        "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Just picked up McNabb in another league I'm in...........doesn't do me any good in this league though
          "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

true, but at this point, I don't know if it makes that much of a difference.

how many teams make the playoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by Waterski-Rebel View Post
              true, but at this point, I don't know if it makes that much of a difference.

how many teams make the playoffs?

Comment

Pack +3 working my way to number 1!!

Comment

Fast1911 - looks like we play each other this week. The way my season has been going, I think we'll both be tied at 1-4.

With 4 teams making the playoffs, if I loose another game this early in the season, I think it will be almost impossible for me to make the playoffs

Comment

Perhaps the Beaver Dam will be the only undefeated team at then end of this week....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

WTF, my changes to the line-up didn't take.
                      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
                        WTF, my changes to the line-up didn't take.

wow, you sure did put up some fight.....40 points Dog?

Comment

WOW I squeeked out a close one!

Comment

Comin after ya Sparks.......................

Comment

hehe....I wish everyone would of put their "tigeowners" screen name in their fantasy football name so I know who's who. I only know Dogbert and Sparky......everyone else is a toss up

Comment

Originally posted by sparky216 View Post
                                hehe....I wish everyone would of put their "tigeowners" screen name in their fantasy football name so I know who's who. I only know Dogbert and Sparky......everyone else is a toss up
                                I'm the Power Junkies formerly known as Florida Post Whores and I suck.................lost by 1 point.............

Comment

Working...
                                X