Tige Owners Fantasy Football 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akdoc View Post
    Allright guys, we have 8 teams, if we could get a few more it would be great. We have to have an even number of teams to draft.

Should we wager anything this year??
    I'd love to see a wager, perhaps people will take it seriously this year then.......seems like last year there were only 3 of us playing......

Comment

Originally posted by sparky216 View Post
      I'd love to see a wager, perhaps people will take it seriously this year then.......seems like last year there were only 3 of us playing......
      OK, what will the wager be?......and what are the terms......since we all post and don't want to be brand as non-payers...........
      Last edited by Fast1911; 08-21-2008, 02:03 AM.
      "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

wow, I get to play the poopers first......

Comment

Originally posted by Fast1911 View Post
          OK, what will the wager be?......and what are the terms......since we all post and don't want to be brand ad non-payers...........
          I say there are 8 teams, we all throw in $5-10 into someones paypal acct, then winner (beavers) get like a babes gift pack.....etc.....something related to boats.
          Attached Files

Comment

Ok, I just signed up. I havn't played in 10+ years, and things have changed quite a bit over the years.

How do I pre-select my draft choices, in case I can't make the draft next Wed night? And how many players of each position do we pick for our team?

BTW - My team name is "The Rebels" :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Waterski-Rebel View Post
              Ok, I just signed up. I havn't played in 10+ years, and things have changed quite a bit over the years.

How do I pre-select my draft choices, in case I can't make the draft next Wed night? And how many players of each position do we pick for our team?

BTW - My team name is "The Rebels" :-)
              Rebel, scroll back a few posts, I went through this already because I will be out of the country...................Sparky, you kill me BRING IT!!!!
              "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

I was able to rank a bunch of players, but it put them all in one pool. By doing this I might end up with 5 RB's, and no QB's or WR's. Do we have a set number of players per position we are trying to fill?

I would assume you can pick whatever you want during each round, if that is the case, how do I tell the system when to pick a QB out of my rankings, and when to pick a WR out of my rankings?

Comment

I just found a sample roster on yahoo. It looks like everyone gets one qb, 2 rb's, 3 wr's, etc....

I guess my question is, does everyone pick a QB, then we move on to WR's, or is it random. One person can pick a QB, one person a WR, etc..... If this is the case, how does Yahoo know what position we need to pick? Will it just go down the list, and do it's best, or is there an order it follows?

Comment

Rebel, you can pick whatever you want. If you autodraft it will fill all your positions first with your top player in that category. After all positions have been filled it will fill in the bench players. I have seen people get great teams when they are using autodraft, and the reverse can happen as well. Honestly, it doesn't really matter. It is important to make good moves during the season.

Comment

Originally posted by sparky216 View Post
                      I say there are 8 teams, we all throw in $5-10 into someones paypal acct, then winner (beavers) get like a babes gift pack.....etc.....something related to boats.
                      If we all can agree on a cost we can put it in my paypal account and then all agree on a prize for the superbowl winner. I say we do winner of the superbowl takes all.

My paypal is kcjohnson78@hotmail.com.

If you don't feel comforatable with that we can do something else. I say $10 per person, that way the prize is something decent.

-Kirk

Comment

Guys, we need 1 more team before the draft next week. WE have to have an even number or we can't draft.

Comment

Originally posted by akdoc View Post
                          If we all can agree on a cost we can put it in my paypal account and then all agree on a prize for the superbowl winner. I say we do winner of the superbowl takes all.

My paypal is kcjohnson78@hotmail.com.

If you don't feel comforatable with that we can do something else. I say $10 per person, that way the prize is something decent.

-Kirk
                          works for me, let's see what everyone else says

Comment

Draft is tonight! How are we looking?

Comment

Looking good, but I guess everyone is waiting to see how their team comes out before we wager?? Ha, we just can't seem to get people on top of this betting thing!!

Comment

btw - I am good on the paypal thing.

I can't wait to win the whole chit!

Comment

Working...
                                X