X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Best new "break" dance move!

Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Tige Throws Mad Wake.

Comment

Comment

Comment

chp the post about your first poster video is the exact same vid except i did it wrong....how did you read my mind.....but by far my favorite video

FIRST!!!!!
                  Tige Throws Mad Wake.

Comment

Originally posted by balair View Post
                    chp the post about your first poster video is the exact same vid except i did it wrong....how did you read my mind.....but by far my favorite video

FIRST!!!!!
                    No mind reading, just put the vid code in the YT brackets for ya. All you need it to copy and past the code from the = symbol on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU

Comment

sweet i put the whole thing in there haha
                      Tige Throws Mad Wake.

Comment

Now here's a surfwake

Comment

Originally posted by blownC6 View Post
                          Now here's a surfwake
                          thats where i ride.. great vid.

Comment

Almost Qualified for a Darwin Award

This idiot was kiteboarding in the surf and heavy winds as T/S Fay was aproaching, said to be in critical condition.

Comment

Not too bright.................last words must have been...........Hey ya'll watch this
                              "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Not quit what you thought Phelps would do.

Comment

Working...
                                X