Post Your Favorite YouTube Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Your Favorite YouTube Clips

Big Thanks to Spharis, Ragboy, Matt, and everyone else for getting this set up!!

Use of this new feature is quite simple. It works like any other standard bb code. The proper tags to use are the letters "yt" minus the quotes, inside of typical bbcode brackets. Usage is like so:
    [ yt ]code to youtube movie[ /yt ] without the spaces.

The text "code to youtube movie" needs to be replaced with the youtube movie id. If you look at your browser address while watching a youtube video you will see something like so:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl2UUunlI2Q

The letter/number combo at the end of that address is the youtube video id. In order to place that video inline here at tigeowners.com, you would mimick the below code without any spaces.
    [yt ]hl2UUunlI2Q[ /yt]

In order to use the buttons in the editor, you still need to get the youtube id from youtube.com
    Use of that requires you to paste the id into the editor, highlight it, and then click the "youtube" button in the toolbar.
    -Spharis

Ill start us off with two clips of Frank Caliendo, Mad TV cast member and star of an upcoming show on TBS, "Frank TV".
    Enjoy

Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Gotta check this out......these peeps are nuts

Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Common Sense is not so Common
        Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Those are funny guys

Comment

Comment

Lower Back Tattoo Removal

Couldn't find it on Youtube

http://gprime.net/video.php/tattooremover

Comment

Gary Coleman is Hilarious...
                  http://www.linkedin.com/in/zachgarcia
                  http://www.facebook.com/people/Zach-Garcia/1327360382

Comment

I want that blue truck...too bad you couldnt wakeboard behind it.
                    Everything happens for a reason
                    I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

IDK how this guy doesnt get stuck. Its a sick truck and he does a lil bit of drivin

Comment

Comment

Comment

Pastor Gas

It's a google video and I usually do not find religious guys funny, but I can't help but laugh at this potty humor.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...32493219988860
                            Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

AWSOME

Comment

Working...
                              X